oikawa x reader

There'll be 13 left for this batch of requests then I'll rest for at least five days. y'all should countdown, enjoy sweethearts~

 y'all should countdown, enjoy sweethearts~

—————

    I'm so bored. I'm just staring at the teacher as he discussed things, nothing's really getting to me. I don't understand a single thing. This is probably because we lost against Karasuno. That kid finally won against me.

    I tap my fingers on the desk, trying to think about something. But nothing's coming to mind. My mind is blank. This sucks the most.

    "Oi shittykawa." I felt shivers down my spine.

    "Can you not call me that?" I complained. Am I really that shitty?

    "It's lunchtime. You're staring into blank space." He hit my head. He always does that. I held my head, ah that hurts. "Get up and let's eat."

    "You know you should've just le—" We were walking out of the classroom when someone bumped into me. She fell. "A-Are you alright?" She flinched.

    "Y-Yes I'm fine!" I kneeled down to help her but she quickly got her things and walked away.

    "Who's that?" Iwaizumi hit the back of my head again. "Stop hitting me!" I glared at him, and he glared back.

    "That's (Y/n). The smartest one in our class, I can't believe you don't even know her. But what should I even expect from you?" He sighed and walked ahead.

    "That is offensive!"

    We went to the cafeteria and we sat on a table. Iwaizumi wanted to sit somewhere isolated. It was isolated, it's the most unwanted table in the cafeteria.

    We were eating peacefully. I don't usually speak up when we eat since Iwaizumi will just hit me again. It was peaceful for the first few minutes but then..

    "Oikawa-sama!" Oh there goes my fans.

    "Oikawa-san can we sit with you?!" I just chuckled, I could feel Iwaizumi's strong aura. He's gonna kill me.

    "Haha, I'd like that too but Iwa-chan doesn't like too many people around. Sorry." I scratched my head and they frowned.

    They found a way around it. Instead of sitting with us, they sat on a table beside ours. I could feel them staring at me. I'm used to it.

    I'm actually surprised sometimes, even the most beautiful girls here are my fans as well. Some would date me, and it never really ends well.