akaashi x reader

-read the note at the end

      this is practically me these days so please HAHAHA bare with the thought of the story. (although am single :,> )

It's been a while since I watched anime, so I decided to start watching those I've missed. I sat on my bed, gathering the chips and drinks I prepared.

As I was about to start, my phone suddenly rang.

"Great timing." I complained. I saw the caller ID, it's Akaashi. I sighed and answered the phone call.

"Are you planning to stay at home all day?" Well that was a nice start.

"So what if I stay at home all day?" I heard him sigh from the other end, the hell is his problem?

"I have a match today.. You're not coming?"

"Well what does staying at home mean?" I retorted. He sighed again.

"Fine, stay at home then. I'll call you again later." He ended the call.

I resumed the episode, muting my phone just in case someone else calls me. I watched Attack on Titan, finishing the first season and 3 episodes of the next.

I did pause when I had to eat lunch and dinner. I checked the clock and it was 7:30 PM. I didn't continue watching the other episodes— My head was about to blow.

I checked my phone and I had 35 missed calls. Most of them were from Akaashi, the others were from Bokuto and the manager of the team.

I felt bad so I called Akaashi. It just kept on ringing, but no one answered. I tried to call a few more times, eventually giving up. He's sulking. So instead I called Bokuto. He picked up in an instant.

"Hey Bokuto."

"Yeah, don't hey me.. Your boyfriend's extremely upset. I'm sulking too." He did in fact sounded upset.

"Where's Akaashi?" He sighed. "Why do you keep on sighing? Just tell me where he is?"

"Hospital, he got injured during the game." I jolted up, immediately changed my clothes. "Hello? Oi, (Y/n)."

"Sorry, I changed clothes. I'm heading there, it's the one closest to the arena I suppose?"

"It's best if you don't come, at least for now." And with that the call ended.

Well, I'm pretty stubborn so I went anyway. It was such a hassle, I had trouble going there because of the headache.

I saw him as soon as I got to the hospital. He wasn't transferred to a room yet, why?

"Akaashi." His leg was bandaged.

"You came, as if you even cared." He's still sulking. I was losing my balance so I held on to the bed but I still fell on my butt. I ran here— for the love of nature.

"Oi (Y/n), you alright?" Bokuto asked, kneeling in front of me.

"I-I'm fine, I'm just tired. I ran all the way here." Lies. I couldn't breathe properly at all. My head was pounding and so is my chest. Bad idea to run.

"You're the worst liar ever." Bokuto sighed, calling the nurse to assist me. "I don't know why I'm the string binding the two of you but ugh hell."

I was ordered to lay on the bed beside Akaashi, and I also had to wear the oxygen mask, out of all the nuisances. The three of us stayed silent.