oikawa x reader

again, follow me to see my announcements but of course it's your choice

again, follow me to see my announcements but of course it's your choice. i announce when i'll be updating so maybe that could help..? so y'all would know? but again, feel free not to as well.
lastly, spoilers ahead. love you all~
that's all, enjoy :)

————

Having to have the most famous student in school as my boyfriend is kinda hard. I still find it hard to believe how we got together but, that's I guess how it is now.

Oikawa Tooru, the most handsome (as most people would say) student in Aoba Johsai. He's the captain of the men's volleyball team, the setter. Ever since he was in middle school, he's gained popularity for his skills as a setter, and overall, a volleyball player; sometimes I still think it's because of his looks, anyway.

Having Oikawa as a boyfriend maybe a blessing, but in reality it's somehow a curse to me, his girlfriend.

Of course, everyone would love to be me. Any girl or maybe even a guy, would be so happy to be this close to him. Anyone would probably want to be his friend or his girlfriend but... I'm his girlfriend and I can seriously say, it ain't easy.

Oikawa's surrounded by his fans, in and out of the school campus. Whenever we're at Sendai City Gymnasium for their match, all I could ever hear are squeals and whispers whenever he passes by. I mostly get glares and insults, ha what a life.

I'm at the gym, watching them train and helping them out by acting like their manager. As this life is somehow normal to us, there they are, the fan girls. I always get stared at— observed by them. It's like they're waiting for me to make a mistake, to make up an excuse for him to just breakup with me. I hope there's an end to their dreams now that they see him cut that string of hope.

"Hajime." Iwaizumi turns to me as I call out to him, drinking from his bottle and a hand on his waist. "Where's Tooru?" He puts his bottle down and wipes his forehead with his towel, searching for the brunette that has once again gone missing-in-action.

We both turn to the girls' squeals, seeing my boyfriend entertaining his fans and enjoying himself as he gets so much more attention that he's already received. I sighed and took all the bottles from the players to refill them.

"Oi Shittykawa." I flinch hearing Iwaizumi smack Oikawa hard on the head. From the force that Iwaizumi's exerted into smacking him, he nearly dropped to the floor. "Why don't you mind your girlfriend first?" They both turn to me, I give them a smile before heading outside to refill the bottles.

I don't really like showing him how I want to be possessive and clingy to him, I could only act normal and wait for my turn. I heard rumors about his exes and I don't want any of the bad things to happen to us as well.