tsukishima x reader

꧁ 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨 ꧂

☾︎ 𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚: @/𝒗𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕19 ☽︎

   Upon all the things, the loveliest of all, for me, is affection. The smallest gestures, the quick glances, the subtle smiles--formed by hesitation, and perhaps, embarrassment; depending on who it is.

    Affection can be shown in multiple ways, and certainly, as long as the feelings are there, it will be appreciated and conveyed.

    When you pay attention to the one you love, the one you care for--the slightest and smallest details they could ever give; they may bring worry, or happiness, but they will most definitely give you the butterflies.

    Or if it was a different story, a different man.

    People have their own traits, uniqueness, personality, and likes. Everyone has their own ways of showing their love or care for the ones they treasure. Some may be bearable, but some, not quite.

    If you were to be with a man who barely shows his feelings, barely tells you he worries. Instead, he would laugh at your clumsiness, in a way that it would be, annoying. Or perhaps, he insults you as his pass-time activity.

    But, no matter how unbearable they may be, we can never concern ourselves of their attitudes. All we care for is how they are as who they are. That's when we.. love them.

    Therefore, as it is, it shall be.

    I scroll through my boyfriend's phone, reading the mangas he had in it. He downloaded complete series, full of dinosaurs that I totally cannot relate myself too.

    "They like, died, centuries and millenniums ago? Before we were born, and how the world, theoretically, came to be." I say, trying to convince myself that I should just shut up. He loves dinosaurs.

    "I'm surprised you know the theory, and the word millennium."

    "Take me for a dumb girl, but I am in Class 3-4, seated beside my dinosaur-fanatic boyfriend who calls a sport, just a club." I imitate and reuse his words, and he teasingly nods his head, glancing up at me as he read a magazine. Dinosaur things.

    "Hmmm.. I take you as, a persuasive--yet fail to do so--girlfriend. Who I do not know how I came to be with." He shoots me a teasing gaze, forcing a smile and moving his head, all in that just to annoy me.

    "You always say you don't know how you ended up with me, when you always--strangely enough--bring it up when you're being nice. The Kei, would hate to say, that I prefer."

    He puts his magazine down, and stares at me with crossed arms. He seems to have taken an interest in my words. He must've never noticed. An actual smart airhead.

    "If you hate my teasing so much, then why are you still here?" It may not have been a question to annoy, only was he asking because he is curious, but still, it sort of offended me. "You complain--almost every time--yet you are still here, with me."

    "Because a salty asshole like you, chose this catch from the crowd when you--if you had wanted--could've gotten someone better. Staying with you.. got me annoyed, yet I know, it helped with strengthening my mindset."