asahi x reader

i'm pretty late today aha, anywayenjoy :)

enjoy :)

————

They say he's been studying here for 5 years already, they say he's violent, he smokes, uses drugs or is even into other illegal works. I don't think they even know what type of person he is.

    Azumane Asahi, he was my classmate when we were first years. He is the complete opposite of how everyone describes him as, he's actually really kind. Azumane doesn't get worked up or barely even gets mad.

    Azumane's actually a lot more like me, but in terms of confidence he probably has more. I'm shy and usually timid, he is too but I'm a lot more of a messed up kid than he is.

    Class hasn't started yet, there's still 30 minutes before the first period starts. I'm at my desk, sketching whatever comes into mind. It's kinda boring at the moment and my friend hasn't arrived yet, so I decided to sketch.

    I'm not really the best when it comes to sketching but I try to make it look nice as much as I can. I bent my head over, almost hitting my desk when I felt someone smack my head. I look behind me and saw Ana.

    "Good morning shy bean." She greets, playing with my cheeks as she takes a seat behind me. I pout my lips as I rubbed the spot she hit. Ana tried to peek, giving me a smirk when she saw what I was sketching. "Ooooh? Mehehehe." I back away from her, feeling nervous from the look she gave me.

    "Morning, don't make that face. You're scaring her." Sugawara, her boyfriend, gives he peck on the lips and sit beside her. Ana immediately linked arms with him, leaning on him with a huge smile on her face. "Did she scare you?" He asked and I nod my head.

    "Wait, let me take a seat beside you." Ana says, moving to my side to look at my sketchbook. "I wub you my chubby friend— you're not really chubby but you do have a little fat in you so... comfy." She smiled as she leaned on me; I frown, earning a chuckle from her.

    "Why are you sitting here? Sugawara is already here, go back." I tried pushing her off but she didn't budge, she stayed and took a look at my sketchbook.

    "I know who this is mehehehe." She pointed to a sketch, it was a guy; biting his collar as he pulled the zipper down, taking off his jacket. "It's him, right?" I turn to where she pointed, seeing Azumane Asahi outside talking to some friends.

    "N-No. W-What are you t-talking about?" I look away, trying to avoid Ana's gaze. She suddenly pinched my cheeks to make me look at her.

    "You like him don't you?" What? No. "Don't give me that look, there's more than one sketch of him in here. But daaaamn, can't you draw me first? These are really good!" Ana's eyes sparkled as she looked at my drawings, smiling with every flip of the pages of my sketchbook. I don't know if I'm blushing because of her compliment or because of her knowing I have more than one sketch of him.