akaashi x reader

I don't know how to have all requests written by the end of the week. But I do hope you guys enjoy these updates, I don't know where these ideas flow from. Well then, enjoy~

If anyone has questions concerning me or this book, feel free to ask. I'm literally just bored af.

 I'm literally just bored af

————

    Her birthday's coming up and I don't have any idea of what I should be giving her. (Y/n) is the type of person to like many things, but I still don't know what to get her.

    I'm sure she'd be expecting from me. I have asked everyone around, even when I don't really want to. They don't know what (Y/n) would like to receive as a birthday gift.

    I rubbed my head, as I felt the ball bounce on it. I turned to Konoha-san and he was apparently passing the ball to me.

    "Akaashi, you alright? You're staring into space." I apologized and tried my best to focus.

    I missed a lot, I wasn't able to play well today. It's just a gift but it's stressing the hell out of me. I can't think of anything. If I gave her a necklace would she have loved that? Maybe a ring.. wait that's— no.

    Hmm, a dress..? No she hates dresses. (Y/n)'s a girl and she's not girly, but she's still a girl at heart. She probably would be like everyone else who'd be happy to receive a necklace. But still that's just not it.

    "Akaashi, I'll mop the floor for you." Someone took the mop from my hands, I didn't even see who it was.

    "Akaashi! What are you thinking of?" Bokuto-san went to me with that usual expectant face of his.

    "What do you think a girl would like to receive on her birthday?" He's not really smart so I don't think he'll catch on. He crossed his hands and thought about it. I pity your head.

    "Chocolates? Flowers? Yeah probably those." Valentines.. "What for?"

    "Nothing, why did I even ask?" I sighed and went to the bench to get a drink.

    What does she like? (Y/n)'s always simple, she's not really the type to go extreme. But she likes extreme. Girls are difficult to comprehend.

    Maybe Bokuto-san's right, flowers don't sound bad at all. Flowers, roses? Tulips? Carnations? No. Ah fuck. I only have three days to think. But, if I haven't been able to find the answer weeks ago, then three days would be worse.

    Out of all the people, I spend the most time with (Y/n). Then I should be able to find her a gift. What do boyfriends give their girlfriends on their birthday? This is her first birthday with me as her boyfriend, but I can't fucking think of an answer.