tanaka x reader

hmm what would be the direction of the story this time? rotten apples or well bloomed flowers? ;P enjoy sweethearts~

I lay my head on my desk as I thought about the upcoming exams that'll take place next week. I neither like nor dislike studying, just that it's one of the things you'd never expect me to do continuously. I'm an average honor student.

I just stared at the view outside the window, clear blue sky, clouds as white as they could be. I shot up when I heard someone whining about the exams, Tanaka Ryunosuke.

"I have to pass, I have to pass, I have to pass." He said repeatedly. I walked up to him and sat on the the seat in front of him.

"Hmm, training camp huh.. You'll fail." I teased, he glared at me.

"If you weren't Sawamura-san's sister, I might've hit you already." He said, crossing his arms at me. "Plus you're a girl, an attractive one too." Well he's a dude, I heard that compliment a lot already, mostly from him.

"I could help, or maybe help from the others is enough for you?" I suggested. He may be dumb, but he's kinda attractive too, plus I've taken a liking on his attitude. I find it cute.

"You'd do that?!" He immediately brought his face closer, a wide smile on his face. But suddenly he backed off, eyeing me. "You're not doing this for something in exchange, right? Or maybe Sawamura-san wants you to keep an eye on me?" I laughed. Maybe a date would do, joke, joke.

"He's out of the question, doing this on my own accord. If you don't want maybe—" I stood up but he stopped me.

"No no no no no! I'll need your help!!" He held my hand in which made me blush. I looked away and cleared my throat, just making sure my voice doesn't crack.

"Fine, but I can only help a little. I could help before and after your club activities. I can't go to your house, my brother would kill you." He nodded and smiled.

"Thank you!" I smiled at him. He threw a fist up. "YES! TRAINING CAMP YOU JUST WAIT FOR ME!!!"

I chuckled at his actions and went back to my seat. I'm nervous and excited, helping the person I admire is something I guess I never thought I have the courage to do. Also because of my brother, I'm scared that he might stop me.

I rest my chin on my palm, tapping my fingers on my desk. What would Ni-chan thought if I told him I'd help? He knows that I like Ryu, he teases the hell out of me. But I'm still not sure if he'd allow me to date, ugh this is so frustrating.

Hours passed and I went to their club room. The boys were already studying when I got there, I laughed at how chaotic the room was. The only ones who weren't panicking were the third-years.

"(Y/n), finally! Come and help me solve this question!!" I rolled my eyes playfully and went up to them.

I explained anything math related to them, while Ennoshita helped them with English. Tanaka seems to be so behaved when Ennoshita's around, well he is pretty strict like my brother.

"Hmm, I get it now!" This is the fifth time I heard Tanaka say this. "Hmm it's this right?!" He showed me his answer and I laughed. "Oi!"

"Sorry, but no." He pouted and frustration was so evident on his face. "You could do it, just relax and concentrate."

"That's the easiest question there, how come you don't get it?" Ennoshita sighed.

The doors opened and I saw my brother, hmm he wasn't here earlier.

"Oh, (Y/n)?" I waved at my brother. He suddenly smirked when he realized I was teaching Tanaka. "Well, study time's over. It's time for practice."