kenma x reader

this was requested and i am certain that there are other oneshots that are also pending. i'm currently trying my best to remember all the requests, but if i have forgotten some, please do feel free to remind me. anyway, i'm on christmas break next week and the week after, i will write as much as i can. 

enjoy :)

--------

    People say that they're envious of who I'm with, well, romantically. Having one of the most known gamers as a boyfriend is envied by numerous people around me. I don't even know if they should. 

    Everyday I have to deal with him and his mess whenever he plays his games. He eats instant ramen as a snack while playing his video games, and other wrappers all over the floor. He leaves his mess and falls asleep while playing his games.

    I don't really mind it, as long as he cleans his corner, that is. But, he only cleans when I ask him to, or only I would clean the room. I do understand why he's not paying much attention to things...

    CEO of Bouncing Ball Corp.

    To think that my uninterested boyfriend would start a company.. that was really out of the expected things. I thought that he'd only start a YouTube channel, but, he did something else along with it.

    He's lazy, and he's a person that would rather stay in his room instead of meddling with trouble, and yet he's doing the complete opposite. 

    "Kenma, I cooked dinner." He's been stuck in his office since this morning, and I could only bring trays of food out by the door. "He hasn't... eaten.. lunch.." 

    Coming inside his room, I found him asleep on his desk. As always, pieces of paper and wrappers all over the floor. He's tired, well that was to be expected. He woke up at 3 in the morning. 

    I gently pinch his cheek, and he scrunches his nose. It's difficult to get mad at him, he's just too cute. He doesn't know how to take care of himself, so I have to be around or nothing good will happen to him.

   "Kenma, wake up and eat dinner." He turns his head to me, a cute smile forming on his face. He drooled. "Wake up, you have to eat or else you'll be sick." He sat back and leaned on the chair, blindly reaching for my hand.

    "Cuddle..." He's such a child. "I don't... want to.. eat.." I pat his head and he opens his eyes, frowning at me as I shook my head. "Please.." I shake my head again, and he gives in. 

    "We'll head to bed after you eat dinner, and after I clean your mess." He reached for my forearm, and pulled me to him, giggling and smiling when my lips landed on his. 

    "Okay.." That's the CEO for you. 

    I cleaned his office while he ate, and he talked about the events that he was invited to. He told me that he'll attend all of them because they have interesting video games and that he wants to play them.

    As his girlfriend, well actually his fiancée but I feel somehow better when I say girlfriend but--anyway.

    We've been together since the third year of high school, and we've lived together since the second year of college. He didn't attend college, so for him, it wasn't really a problem.. but as his girlfriend..

    It's hard honestly. 

    I was surprised when friends started telling me that a certain pudding head had a thing for me, and was even more taken aback when he confessed. I wasn't surprised that he likes me, but because he actually had things for romance.