tsukishima kei

EDITED: 6/17/21

I set out to head to my cousin's place as I was invited to hang out with him and his best friend. I asked if I could bring my best friend, and my cousin let me.

I've been sending her a message, but she hasn't replied. I hope she's there already. I don't know if I can just go to some place she asks me to meet up at, and if she wants to meet up, she should've told me beforehand.

I ring the doorbell a few times, meeting the blonde as he opens the front door. I smile and bow a little, and he steps aside as I enter the house. It's awkward.

"Is Maya around? I haven't been able to get a hold of her for a while now." I say, and he nods. "Oh, that's great. How about Tadashi?"

"You're his cousin. You have way more free will to walk around the house than I do. You can just look for him if you want to." He says, putting his headphones back on as he heads upstairs.

I follow his lead and find my best friend watching a movie with my cousin. She's having fun, too much fun. It seems to me that they're very close with each other.

I put my bag at the foot of the bed and head downstairs to get snacks for all of us. Aunt and Uncle don't seem to be around today.. I guess, it is their wedding anniversary. They must've wanted to go out alone.

The two were still watching the movie when I got back up, and the blonde was reading a magazine that he brought with him. I place the tray of food on his desk, offering them drinks in which they all declined.

"What are we supposed to do?" I ask, and Tadashi finally tends to me. "I mean we can watch the movie downstairs instead."

"Yeah, let's do that." Maya says, taking the food tray with her downstairs.

I bring take my bag and give the blonde a tap on the shoulder to tell him we're heading downstairs. He's been focused on his magazine and music that he didn't even notice that he was going to be left alone.

I sit on the couch, and Tadashi starts playing a movie. It's Maze Runner. Maya's sitting pretty close to him, and Tsukishima-san, the blonde is sitting somewhere.

We watched the whole movie, and I almost fell asleep. They're not doing anything at all. We barely had a conversation between all of us. It's only been Maya and Tadashi who are talking to each other.

"Hey, can we do something fun? I mean.. watching the movie did nothing, so uhm.." I say, and the two nod their heads. "Tsukishima-san?"

"What exactly fun should we be doing anyway? Those two are totally together, so I'm kind of wondering why they even invited us." I smile, and he just sighs.

"How did you guys know?" Tadashi asks.

"It's obvious.." I say, and the two of them turn red. "But seriously, to do something fun... we should actually try doing something?"

"If we don't do anything, we'll have to go home and let you two have some space." Kei says, and I nod in agreement.

"We're sorry.. we didn't really think this was going to happen." Maya says and smiles apologetically. "How about.. let's play UNO?"