kuroo x reader

I would really want to update twice more but ahhh Idk, and just like I've previously said, kuroo fest. enjoy sweethearts~

Requested By: @/Ms_Yeng69

————

Like any other student, I'm busy with school. Just that I'm way busier than the rest. I'd have to deal with students' troubles and even with things that concerns the school.

It's difficult, I have to admit. I've been elected as an officer of the student council since I was in Middle School. I've never been able to run away from it, the teachers always praised me for my work, my parents also expect me to continue doing it so I just have to.

Despite having to be the busiest student in school, at least I have someone who's always there for me to cheer me up, support or help me out.

"What? You're not going to be here for a week?" I frown upon hearing the sudden news from my boyfriend.

"It's just a week, seven days and that's all." Kuroo said patting my head. "I'll keep in touch. But how come you don't know this? Aren't all matters supposed to be known by the student council president?" I sigh.

"If I had known it, I would've called you last night." He chuckled at my face, I'm already tired and my charger's gonna be away for a whole week.

"Kuroo, we have to go practice now." It's Kenma. I waved and he just nodded.

"I'll see you later." He kissed my cheek and left, carrying his bag over his shoulder.

There he goes. I gathered my things and went ahead to the student council's office, if that's what I should be calling it.

I'm probably the only one who calls it an office, apparently it's the only club room with its own refrigerator for some reason.

I entered the room is cold, extremely cold. Plus there was no one inside, it's probably the vice-president who's forgotten about turning the AC off.

I went to my cubicle and all I could see are piles of paperwork. Amongst all the paperwork, the training camp's the first one to ever catch my attention. I want to toss it out.

The door opened, I turned to see Hirako, the secretary. Wait, if we have a secretary then why am I dealing with the paperwork?

"U-Uhm... (Y/n)-senpai." I looked at her and she's red.

"A-Are you cold? Neji forgot to turn the AC off, it's been like this since I got here hehe.." I scratch the back of my head and she made weird gestures, probably saying that it's not it. "Then what is it?"