Sugawara x Reader

Yow! Just a random update lol. And I'm like the reader in this story so lol... I'm already imagining- Well have fun mina-san!

-----------------------
Your boyfriend Suga invited you to watch movies with him at his place and you gladly accepted since you get to hangout​ with your cutie pie.

"Hey F/n... Is it alright if we watch a movie?" He asked and you happily nodded.

So he played the movie and you cuddled with him, and you actually liked the song so you started copying it even though you knew nothing..

"Near far wherever you are~" You sang along and he chuckled giving you a kiss on the cheek and you keep on copying them.

Then the movie came to a part where they showed the main characters Rose and Jack

And here comes you imitating the characters, or reacting or whatever lol.
"Jack.. Jack!" You exclaimed and Suga laughed. Then it continues and it shows the characters in the ocean as Jack continued to sink down into the ocean.

"I didn't expect that kind of ending, it would've been nice to have them get married."

"I'm still laughing though, with all the videos as memes with the 'Jack' thing, that was the only thing in my head."
You said, laughing making Suga laugh along with you. He kissed you cheek repeatedly, accidentally kissing your lips when you turned your head to him, making you giggle.

"Jack... Come back.."

-Time Skip-

It's now a weekday and you clearly don't know why they smile at you randomly. Then you came to class and you met your friends, along with your boyfriend.

"Seriously*laughs* L/n-chan.. *laughs*"

"He told us..." They laughed and you laughed along. Then here you come.

"NEAAAR FAAAAR Wherever yOu areee~" You sang and dance along as if you were Celine Dion(?). They laughed their asses off and you just smiled cheekily.

"I love you so much" He said and kissed you.

"Love you too" You kissed back.

-END-
-----------------------------
This was shit so uhm, this'll be edited soon :)