kunimi x reader

I hope everyone will be patient with me >~< Just like I've said before there are many pending requests so I hope you guys can wait!!

(Requested by @/Kalin1254)

————

It's kind of fun watching volleyball matches. I got hooked on to it after getting dragged to one back in Middle School. Well, I was kind of surprised when I saw the match, friends— I mean schoolmates I've seen in school who I thought were just normal students like me, were playing. Kageyama, Kindaichi, Kunimi..

It was kind of sad that the match I saw was their last. They seemed like they had miscommunications, especially with Kageyama.

Honestly, I don't know if I'm observing and watching the boys practice because I like volleyball or because I like someone playing volleyball. It's just that, ever since I've seen him play.. Interest grew in me. He was the type of kid to actually seem like not an athlete— well that's what I thought.

"Nice kill!" They cheered as their ace, Iwaizumi-san had earned them a point.

"Kunimi! I'm tossing to you next." Oikawa-san said, pointing at the boy he mentioned.

The other girls who were watching aside from me, started giggling when they heard Oikawa-san speak. I faked a cough, and they stopped.

I don't get why they like him, I mean okay.. He's good looking and one of the best setters, as far as I can remember. But he gives off the shitty vibes— like someone who has a different girlfriend every week.

"Kunimi nice!" I smiled seeing Kunimi spike the ball, earning his team a point. I bit my lip to stop myself from fangirling anymore than this.

"Oikawa-kun nice toss!!" The girls cheered and I stepped away a little. I don't want to get involved.

Oikawa-san gave them a peace sign and was soon smacked on his head by Iwaizumi-san. Oikawa-san's teary eyed, must've hurt that bad. I pity him, joke, joke.

After a few hours, practice ended and the girls from earlier ran up to Oikawa-san. He is enjoying the attention like none other.

I stepped down the bleachers and was about to head out when someone called my name. Well, I felt like someone called my name, I didn't completely hear it. I had earphones on.

"(L/n)-san." I turned to see Kindaichi and Kunimi together. My heart raced. "Thanks for.. uh.. always watching our trainings." Ha? Don't tell me?