kenma x reader

again, like i mentioned in the kuroo oneshot, i will post a question on my wall regarding who you guys wanted to have next. i've gotten a kenma one, and even if it was only one comment, i will still write it because uhm i'm a simp for him. btw this takes place in college

anyway, enjoy :)

---------

    Normal college life, is what I would like to say. It's the most difficult stage of a student's life, harder lectures and more work. You can barely spend time with your family because of school. It's difficult to manage your time.

    One thing I hate the most is spending a lot of time on your computer. It's annoying. It's the most annoying thing ever. I dislike seeing people spending time on their gadgets, avoiding the ones around them.

    I say that I hate people when they do that, but it's the very thing that I do. I dislike it, but I've grown to do the same. I was treated that way, and though I said I don't want to treat the others the way how I get treated, I still end up doing it.

    "(Y/n), how many times do I have to tell you to listen to me?" Amaia complains, pouting her lips like she's about to cry.

    "Sorry, I was just lost in my thoughts." I turn to my laptop to type what she wanted me to put, paraphrasing the content just so that we won't be scolded for plagiarizing our sources. "I hate thesis."

    "You hate thesis because you hate spending time on your gadgets." I simply nod, hating the sudden topic. "You have never told me why you hated that.."

    "Who's the author of the article?" I ask, dodging the question to stay nice for today. I always start acting like a bitch once people continue talking about it.

    "Sakamura, written last 2016." She says, letting out a groan, she's pissed. "Are you gonna keep running like that?" I give her a raised brow and she looked at me with mad eyes. "I don't know whatever the hell happened to you to act like that but it'll keep hurting if you'll keep running."

    "I know that." I type the name and year, swallowing the lump in my throat to stop myself crying.

    We continued our thesis, doing our best to finish the chapter 1. This is going to be a pain in the ass if we don't finish this earlier than the deadline.

    I'm really fine with essays and research, it's one of the things I always used to do. When I was still in high school, many of my classmates would ask me to help them with their essays. We couldn't really find much from the internet before so I mostly searched for things in the Library.

    The thesis is our requirement for this year, for us to finish college. We're already graduating so this is one of the main requirements to finish. I really wish we could just finish this as soon as we can.

    We already wrote our statement of the problem, and we're now just trying to align it with our introduction. Within 2 hours, we were able to finish the chapter 1. I've been so used to writing that we've finished it quicker than expected.

    "Hey, it's time for class." I nod and close my laptop, putting it in my bag. I gathered my things and checked my phone for the time.

    "Liar, we still have 10 minutes." I give her a glare and she just smiled. "I should've been used to you already, you always prefer coming to class 10 minutes before time."

    "We won't be late that way, and we can finish our thesis while waiting for the others." I just nod, looking for a place to sit when she started dragging me somewhere. "There." I hate seating at the middle row, I want to sit at the very back.