kenma x reader

─── {.⋅ 𝒔 𝒕 𝒂 𝒓 𝒕 : 𝒑 𝒂 𝒓 𝒕 𝒕 𝒘 𝒐 ⋅.} ───

𝒌𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒐.

    I've got this friend, and literally I want to laugh my ass off, yet I also want to criticize him for being so weird in front of the mirror.

    "Kenma, what the hell are you doing?" He turns to me with a cocky look. "Don't give me that look. What the hell are you doing in front of the mirror?"

    He ignores my question and my whole existence, turning back to the mirror, doing random expressions and even talking to himself.

    "Hey, I've been wondering." He abruptly turns to me with a glare, damn. "Ever since you met (Y/n), you've never acted like yourself. Are you embarrassed about that time in your office?"

    "It was embarrassing, but no." Then why the hell change your whole personality for her?

    "She hates dishonest people, so if you continue doing that she might hate you instead." His shoulders sunk, and he turned to me with a more frantic look. "I'm serious."

    "You know how the first two..." First two.. Exes? "They didn't exactly like me. They didn't like how I acted.. I mean, what's bad with a little change?"

    I don't know if he's traumatized, or simply scared, or insecure. "Kenma, whatever your reasons are, (Y/n) will like you just the way you are. So, drop the act before you piss her off."

    "We'll be fine. She will never know..."

    Well, I warned him, but he just wouldn't listen. I'm only warning him because I don't want to get caught up in his mess again.

    And, of course, he'll really throw himself deeper in his insecurities and that won't be nice. Plus, the same effect will happen to (Y/n), it'll make things bad for both of them.

    But, in the end, she still said yes to him. That's only because she knows nothing. I couldn't bring myself to inform her either, she'll curse me if that happens.

    "Tetsuro what the hell have you been doing?" I look at Ena and pout, and she scrunches her nose in disgust. "What the fuck?"

    "Don't act like that! Kenma and (Y/n) is stressing me out! He's so dishonest, and you know how she despises people that are dishonest, yet look, they're together!"

    "Hmmm she did hate you at first for lying that you didn't like me." I furrow my brows in embarrassment and she laughs. "But, you're such a nice friend! Worrying for the two of them. I love you so much."

    She played with my face, pinching and stretching my cheeks, and showering me with pecks. At least, I have this girl to cheer me up.

    But, what if the two breaks up and.. ah fuck.

(𝒚/𝒏) (𝒍/𝒏).

    I wonder how many days it's been since I went to the reunion with Kenma, and since he's asked me out to be his girlfriend.

    Spending time with him back then, and everything, I don't know if I was oblivious or only acting that way. I didn't want to hope too much, but I guess.. I should be happy.