kuroo x reader

Happy Kuroo Fest! :) There's more hehe.. Also I changed the cover just to notify y'all :3 Anyway, enjoy sweethearts!

**please do note that i tried my best to avoid or sugarcoat things to keep this appropriate. but still y'all need to grasp the situation :3

 but still y'all need to grasp the situation :3

————

I'm staring out the window as I always do, this school year's coming to an end. I somehow don't want to leave yet. Life is kinda crazy and a lot of things have happened to me during the years I've studied in Nekoma.

Middle School, High School... My mom even joked if there was a College division she'd have me enroll there, and if there was I would run away.

My closest friends are already preparing for their college resumes, and some are already interviewed. I don't know why but I'm still lagging behind.

I only have a month left to think.

"Love where will you study?" Kuroo asked and I just shrugged. "Seriously?"

"Then... With my grades I could go to The University of Tokyo, Keio University or Waseda University." I said and he let out a nervous laugh. "Bro you're smart, don't look at me like that."

"Are you bro-zoning your boyfriend?" I smiled realizing that just now. "I'm offended." I hugged him, and gave him the puppy eyes. "Do you want me to bite you tonight?" I blushed knowing what he meant.

"H-Ha? Can you?" He brought his face up to mine, a smirk plastered across it.

"You're getting it." He kissed the bridge of my nose and went to his seat. Shit. When he says it, he means it.

I took out my notebook to distract myself from what he just said.

Looking back on the first page of my notes, I just realized how hideous my handwriting was. I remember not writing anything for the whole break, then my handwriting became like this. But after practicing, I eventually got my penmanship back.

There were other things in my notebook that weren't written by me, but by Kuroo. He does this when he wants to distract me from studying. It's when he's needy.

I rest my head on my desk, remembering what Kuroo said earlier. I can't have this.

Hours passed and it's time to go home, usually we'd go home by 8:30PM because of his club activities but, they don't have any today.

He probably planned this knowing he and I would be going home early today.

"Let's go kitten." I can't believe the amount of nicknames I have. "Love hurry." Stick to one kudasai.