kita x reader

this is a filler oneshot that i have thought of for a while now, and honestly i have been waiting to update this. btw, this may be crap soooo T^T

 anyway, enjoy! :)

————

    Right after high school, he never planned on continuing on to college. He set it in mind that he will start working to help his family. He wanted to help his grandmother with the house.

    I always come home with him every after class, and I understand how he wants to work right away. Nana makes him want to work.

    Then, I also thought that maybe I could too. Well, I never enjoyed studying anyway. I only study because he forces me to (just for me not to get failing grades). I passed solely because he helped.

    We usually come home late. I have club activities and library duties, and he has volleyball. He comes late because he still cleans the whole place—spotlessly cleaning the place. I would just place wait for him or help him out, if he lets me help.

    Shinsuke always helps around with cleaning, and I think he enjoys it a lot. He's probably the only guy I've ever heard that enjoys cleaning.

    I'm making onigiris at the moment, and he and Nana are cleaning. I really wanted to clean too, but Nana stole the rag and broom from me. She scolded me for cleaning. Shinsuke laughed—that jerk.

    "Nana, you should take a break. I made onigiri." She smiled and nodded, and I helped her up on her feet. "Shinsuke, you too."

    "No, I'll eat later." I place all the plates on the coffee table and attempt to hit him on the head with a tray. He grabs my wrist, furrowing in disappointment as I only smiled innocently at him. "Later."

   "No." I grab his wrist and pull him off the floor. "Nana, he won't listen." She smiled, chewing her food as she watched us.

    "Shin-chan..." Shinsuke sighs and lets me go, getting off the floor to eat.

    I put the tray away and they started eating. They look like they're enjoying it, and I'm glad that they are. Well, they're rice tastes incredibly good. 

    "(Y/n), why aren't you eating?" I turn around, getting an onigiri right at my mouth. I shut my lips close and turn away, and he furrows his brows. "Why aren't you eating your own onigiri?"

    "No, I just don't feel like eating." I move away from him, and he grabs my wrist. "What? I really don't feel like it. Don't force me to."

    "You've been avoiding eating food at certain times. Are you alright?" He places a hand on my forehead, eyeing me suspiciously as I smiled at him. "(Y/n) you're acting a bit defensive over food. Don't tell me that, you're on a diet?" I shake my head and he sighs in relief. "I like you the way you are."

    He squishes my cheek, copying the look I was making because of him. He chuckled and kissed my forehead, taking more onigiris for himself.

    Honestly, I have yet to discover why I've been feeling defiant over food. I sometimes vomit just from smelling them, and I would even get dizzy just from the aroma. No matter how yummy or delicious it may be.

    I cling onto my boyfriend, and he looks at me, wrapping an arm around my waist to support my weight. He kissed the top of my head, smiling as he ate the onigiri I made. I'm glad that the two love them.

    "Shinsuke, reach for the box of tea up there.." I point to the cupboard, and he puts the onigiri down. "Lemon." He got it for me, and I started to prepare hot water for Nana's tea.