tsukishima x reader

beware of countless typos, i'm writing with a fever so uhm yes, but don't worry i'll be fine

ps. I have a disability called 'i cannot say no' so uhmmmmmmmm hehe i hope everyone can adjust to me too hehehe :3
enjoy :)

————

    I hate people. They are obnoxious, noisy, crazy, chaotic and just dumb. I would rather be alone than to have people around me. Having them just makes me create wild expectations that I know they'll fail to do so.

    I expected so much from my brother, but he lied to me. I still have mixed emotions towards the matter. He told me he was the ace of a powerhouse school, but apparently he was not even included in the team.

    Seeing people like Hinata, dreaming so high... it's as if we could reach everything we dream of. I've witnessed my brother fall and fail to achieve his goals. It's useless to put so much effort into something, it'll just go to waste.

    People say I'm also putting my effort into my studies, sorry I was born smart, unlike the crazy duo. They're stupid. I'm just able to score because I'm effortlessly smart.

    When people say that I'm putting so much effort into volleyball, I'm only continuing the sport since I'm not interested in other clubs. I'd rather stick to it than try to get used to a different club.

    "Tsukishima!" Early in the fucking morning. I nonchalantly look at Hinata whose brows are furrowed and eyes were glaring daggers at me. "I told you to come to the meeting!" He complains, bringing his face closer to me. I stand up and now his face is somewhere by my stomach, I grab his head and pushed him away. "Fucking beanpole!!"

    "It's not my fault that you're short, chibi-chan." I look down to him, giving him a smirk. I flick his forehead and sat back on my seat. "I came in late this morning." He looks at me, suddenly bursting into laughter. "Just shut up and leave, you're annoying."

    "What did you say—?!" Hinata was about to charge at me when we heard a tiny voice. It's a girl's..?

    "U-Uhm... I-It's time f-for c-class..." She says, stuttering at almost every word, her eyes were on the floor and her cheeks were very red. "I-I'm the cl-class rep.. Y-(Y/n). P-Please s-stop ma-aking a s-scene." Class rep? I eyed her from head to feet, she's taller than Hinata. Also, class rep? I don't even know who she is.

    "You heard her. Go out and leave." I tell Hinata without looking at him, I heard him scowl before leaving the room. The girl was still in front of me even after he left. "What?" She flinched and quickly looked at me before looking back to the floor.