nishinoya x reader

so i had a random thought and my fucking cramps are killing me, so let's insert a noya

enjoy :)

————

Love, what does love mean? What liking someone mean? Is love and like the same thing? Or are they different? When you say I love you do you mean it? When someone says I like you, in what way?

Associating with love and like, crushes. One-sided love, unrequited love. Something you wish would be reciprocated, and sometimes you wish you never let anyone knew of. Something you would regret letting the cat out of the bag.

Why is it that for some people, it's as if love is so easy? They go around liking people, saying that they like them, and that they want to go out with them. They're confident and not embarrassed to say that they like someone.

Unrequited love—harsh, acceptable, understandable, totally fine with me. If the person I like smiles and is happy then, I won't complain. If he wants to be with someone else then I'll leave him be.

For starters, I have a friend I've always hung out with. He's basically someone who likes any girl he sees around him, anyone but me. He always likes girls who are pretty and I guess, an hourglass body? That's what I've observed.

Nishinoya Yuu, along with his friend Tanaka Ryūnosuke, they always have their dreams....? All things connected to pretty girls, they're on that. They always just go around and talking about those kinds of things.

Things that happen to us to is something like.... this.

Nishinoya came over to my house to tell me something, honestly I wish that he would just keep those things to himself, or he should rather go to his other best friend and just tell him what he's thinking of.

I'm just making coffee for myself when I felt his presence right behind me, he sat on the table and I glanced at him. He's pouting his lips and fiddling with his fingers, why is he even shy and embarrassed to talk about that when that's the only thing he ever does?

"What is it? You usually come over whenever something's URGENT and IMPORTANT," or so he says it is.

I take a sip of my coffee as I turn to him, seeing his cheeks turn into a crimson red color. What is up with this kid. He's always talking about this, what's with all the nervousness? I offer him my mug and he took it, he's just staring at it.

"I-I have something to tell you.." I nod and take my coffee back. I turn to the cupboards to get us food, I'm really hungry right now. "Y-You know Akari?" My best friend Akari?

"What's with her?" He likes her, clearly he does.

"I-I sorta like her.... y-you're her best friend right?" Sorta.. he clearly likes her. I nod and take a bag of nuts out, almonds may help me calm down. "W-What does she likes?" Definitely not you, but I do.

And so our conversation continues like this and he would just keep asking me things about her. This shit happens every other year, month or whenever he's got a new crush.

When second year came, he's only got his eyes on someone. For the first time in forever, he has laid his eyes on one girl, just one. He'd still fantasize over other girls but with her, it's everyday or night.