Bokuto x Reader

I seriously forgot about this owlhead lololol. So I just decided to make a oneshot, I feel like this owlhead is acting like a baby right now... (In my dreams lmfao) Ok here it is...
-----------------------
You are a very big Kpop fan.... And it's like your world already and posters are all over your bedroom wall.. You sometimes have to cover it up since your boyfriend gets a little jealous...

"Ulgo shipji anha.." You sang quietly while the boys practiced. "Sarangheseo, saranghandaneun Mari.."
Then you heard the whistle blew and you quickly got up and handed them water and towels while they take a break for 5 minutes.

(A/n: Sorry if you guys don't like the way me mixing it with Kpop, cuz I know not everyone here likes Kpop, sorry I just really got an idea of what to write thanks to the song)

"Kotarou..." You smiled as you handed the bottle to your owlhead boyfriend.

"Thanks F/n... Do you want to go to 8 Eleven later?"
(A/n: I know you like 8 Eleven more 😂🔫)

"Sure thing.. I'm still hanging out with you later at your place so that's fine.." You smiled, he smiled back and kissed you on the forehead.

"Oh my gosh the love birds...." Konoha said acting like he's been struck by a Cupid. You just giggled while Bokuto did his signature, idk what it is.

"HEY HEY HEY!" He yelled throwing his hands up, while Konoha snickered along with the others.

"L/n-san.. Thanks." Akaashi said returning the bottle to you.

"Douitashimashite." You smiled, and arranged all the bottles. The whistle blew and they continued their training... Minutes later you received a call from your cousin and you just had to answer it.

"Yeoboseyo?" You spoke in Korean since your cousin's half Japanese and half Korean, but she doesn't know Japanese so...

"Hey F/n! We're visiting next week! Bogo sipeoyo (I miss you)!"

"I miss you too... When will you arrive?"

"June 6th!" She yelled through the phone, then you​ heard her laugh.

"Ok sure.. I'll see you next week.."

"Bye!"

After ending the call you saw everyone, especially Bokuto looking at you.. Bokuto had an annoyed look on his face.. And you just sighed..

-Time Skip-

You were walking to 8 Eleven with Kotarou hand in hand.. And you guys talked about what happened in class and just kept laughing till you got to 8 Eleven..

"Babe what do you want?"

"Chocolate milk... And some chips, but you choose.." You smiled. (A/n: i really want vitamilk right now.)

"Ok..." He said and kissed your cheek.

You waited for him to finally choose a bag of chips and paid for the food in your hands. He carried both your bag and the groceries.. And you didn't want to since he also has his own bag but he insisted and you couldn't do anything about it..

You got to his place and immediately jumped into his bed hugging and smelling his pillow, I know it's weird..

"I love your bed... It's so comfy babe..." You smiled.

"I know you do..." He said and gave you a kiss. "Come on I'll open up the chips and let's do our homework.. But you need to help me with my Math.." He pouted.

"Ok sure... Why do you have to be so dumb at it?" You chuckled and he glared at you. "Ok ok I'm kidding..." You placed your books on his bed and started doing your essays.