akaashi x reader

It ended years ago. I ended it because I knew there was nothing else that could happen. I ended it because I knew it wouldn't be like that for me. It wasn't for me.

I ended it, so why... why is this happening? It ended way before this day, so why are you here? I wanted to have completely nothing to do with you, so why are you around me again?

I didn't want to see you again, that's why I cut you off. Yet, you're here.. smiling and laughing with everyone. Talking with them as if you don't see that I'm around you again.

"(Y/n), what class do you have next?" I watch her smile and laugh with the girl, and look away when she turned to me.

"Hey, (Y/n)! Sahara! We're eating at the cafeteria!" The two said girls walk up to the guys, and I find him smiling and blushing as he speaks to her.

I gather my things and put them back in my bag. Everything wasn't in their proper places, so I had to put everything out again. It's so messy.

I place the books inside first, making sure that I had them from the smallest to the biggest one. I placed my notebook next, and then my pencil pouch. It's still so messy. I hate looking at it.

I clench my fist, and let it loose when I found a girl approaching me. "Akaashi-san? Do you need help with your things?" I shake my head. "I think you do."

"I'm fine. Thank you for offering." I shove everything else in my bag, and smile at Ara before heading out, simply passing by (Y/n) and her friends.

I head to the washroom, and thoroughly wash my hands until they hurt. My bag is a mess thanks to Ara. I have the next class in two hours.. I'm going to have to fix my things first.

I look for the nearest benches, and I fix my things there. Some people would walk past me, and I would occasionally smile at them. I hear them talking about me being handsome, and them liking me.

What's there to like?

(Y/n) was getting tired of me because I had.. I have OCD. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. I literally cannot stand it when things are not in the right arrangement. When things are disorganized I get pissed.

I knew (Y/n) didn't like that about me, so I ended us before she could say anything about it. I didn't want to hear it come from her, so I ran away.

(L/n) (Y/n) was my girlfriend of two years back in high school. I don't know how she put up with me, but I guess she didn't want to offend me? I don't know. I never asked. I don't even know why she ever liked me.

I broke up with her not because I love her, but because I wanted her to look for someone better. She couldn't put up with me then, she still wouldn't be able to in the future.

Next class, she was still in it. I never actually noticed she attended the same university, or entered into the same course. I never knew she was around. Not until I heard a classmate call her name.

I'm gathering my things to leave since class is over, when a senior blocks my way and wraps his arm around my shoulder to bring me back.

"We're going out drinking tonight. It's your seniors' treat because we're graduating soon!" I try shaking his arm off, only to have him wrap it tighter around me. "Come on! There's a nice place I want to bring you all to."

"Senpai, if we fail the quiz tomorrow, we're all going to point our fingers at you." (Y/n) says as she smirks and sends him teasing looks.

Everyone starts agreeing, and I remain silent. "I have Akaashi to defend me then!" I get away from his grip, and he finally clings on to someone else.