Kawanishi Taichi x Reader

You're with your boyfriend inside the gym, learning how to play volleyball. You'd always get hit in the face and miss the ball.. Like right now.

"Ittai!" You yelled, rubbing your cheek that got hit by the ball.

"You suck at this.. I told you to receive the ball with your hands not with your face.." Your boyfriend Taichi said, lecturing you once again.

"I'm sorry OK? I'm not really good with sports.." You said, rolling your eyes at him.

"Then why are you so good in soccer and basketball? They're basically the same thing.. Ba~ka~" He said, with you completely forgetting about that.

"Hmph! They're different.. Maybe.. It's just that.."

"It's just what? Something wrong?" He asked, trying to think what you actually needed.

"You forgot something before we started." You said, crossing your arms.

"What?" He said, kneeling down in front of you.

"This!" You said, kissing him right after. Breaking from the kiss he spoke up.

"Oops.. I forgot.. Hehe.. But you still suck at this.." He said, smirking right in front of you.

"Oh I'll show you!" You said, picking up a ball to spike, now you're about to spike the ball but miss it and tripped. "Damn it!"

"Haha you're so cute.. Here lemme show you.." He said, spiking a ball.. "Let's continue practicing.." He said, you nodded. And practice continued with you just keep getting hurt..

Omake:

The next day you went to school with a lot of bruises..

"Ouch! Don't touch my bruise you idiot!" You yelled at your boyfriend, crying in pain.

"Haha sorry.."

"Hmph! Sorry my ass! Let's just go!" You said, walking off before him..

"Haha, she's so cute.." Taichi thought to himself while following your lead.