kageyama x reader

takte sino ung isang nagrequest T_T anyway i hope you enjoy this! took me a while pero hehe

    ps. idk really how the plot should go soooo

 idk really how the plot should go soooo

————

    I stand by the bleachers as I watched him play. The way how he sets the ball, the way how the ball would be tossed with such ease... everything was perfect.

    Kageyama Tobio, he's from Kitagawa Daiichi. We're of the same age, but he's like on a way different level.

    Kitagawa Daiichi, powerhouse school ever since before they he landed on the team. His seniors, Oikawa Tooru and Iwaizumi Hajime have lead the team to great lengths. But against Shiratorizawa— they never won.

    I've followed them for years, my friend who introduced me to volleyball influenced me a lot more than I expected. I've seen how they changed— play style, character, and friendship.

    "There he is the King of the court." I hear someone say behind me.

    "That setter of theirs is scary. I wouldn't be able to stay if I were his teammate."

    That's.. Kageyama's just frustrated that no one can keep up with him. He's just trying his best. He just wants to win. He's not that bad... Why can't people see that?

    The whistle blew, and they lost to their opponent. I went outside to meet them— to meet him. I wanted to say something. I wanted to tell him it's alright.

    Is it really alright? Would he listen to me? I'm a nobody..

    I see them. I see them. I run up to them, Kageyama's walking far behind them. I ran up to him, will it be okay?

    "U-Uhm Kageyama-san!" I yell his name out and he turns to me with a glare, an annoyed expression, will he listen?

    "What? Are you going to say the same thing? That we lost because of the King?! Because I'm pathetic?!" His eyes were full of rage, regret, sorrow. He's hurt.

    "N-No! I-I wanted to say—!"

    "You're all the same. You all think of me like I'm some kind of monster! Leave me alone." I want to tell you that you're not alone.

    "I would—!" Why are you cutting me off?

    "I said leave me the fuck alone!" He turned away and left me here, heart crushed, tears about to fall, hands— hands wanting to reach you.