kageyama x reader

gender switch

gender switch. | enjoy :)

————

The Queen of the Court, Kageyama Tobio. A lot complained seeing how she just yells at her teammates whenever they don't get her set, if they don't try, if they don't score. Anyone would be irritated by people who don't try, and anyone would be the same to those who boss around.

Kageyama was always yelling whenever they don't score, sadly at her last game in Middle School, she was benched out after her teammates stopped going for her sets. That must've traumatized her.

I was surprised to see her studying here in Karasuno, I expected her to study in a powerhouse school but I heard she didn't get in because she didn't pass the entrance exam. The genius setter isn't a genius in class.

I always see her by the vending machine, looking so agitated just when she's trying to decide on what to drink, in the end it's always a carton of milk.

She's tall, just a few inches shorter than me. She also is fairly good looking, she's probably the most beautiful female in this school. Well, for me. That doesn't mean I'm crushing on her though— okay just very slight.

I'm seated in class, staring out the window. Everyone else around me is so noisy, Tsukishima is still trying to irritate me by telling me she's number one. I ignore her though, she's really just trying to get a reaction.

"Y-(Y/n)-san.." I turn my head to the voice that called out my name. I raise a brow, seeing Kageyama standing near me. "Takeda-sensei i-is looking for us.." She's blushing a lot, I don't know if it's because I'm a guy or because Tsukishima is about to tease her.

"Us?" I ask and she nods her head slowly. I stand from my seat, walking past her to go to the teachers' office. She followed.

I honestly came out first because I didn't want her to see my red ears. Kageyama looked so cute trying to get me out of the room. She stuffed her cheeks with air, pouting her bottom lip, and her eyebrows her furrowed.

"Oh you guys are here!" Takeda-sensei smiled, her cheeks tinted with red. "Someone asked for you guys to be coordinators of the sports fest, happening two weeks from now. Which means, the two of you will be in charge of whatever that happens and you two will have to stay after class to do your work." She clasps her hands, her smile never leaving her face.

"I don't have time for this." Kageyama frowns, complaining about the whole situation.

"Do you think I have time for this? We're both athletes, we both know we're busy but you can't make excuses saying you need to practice more. I also need time to practice more but doesn't mean I'd have to drop an important task given to me." I say and she turns red, stuffing her cheeks with air once again, glaring at me. "Or you can choose to drop it. I'll do it myself."