nishinoya x reader

i'm almost done with the requests aaaa maybe a week left? 🥴 ehe enjoy~

you see the request? yeah you do :)
ps, i do not know how exactly a perverted mind works so forgive me if this is bad

READER's DISCRETION IS ADVISED

————

    I'm at the gym again. I always come here to watch Yuu, plus my mom ordered him to walk me home everyday. It's not like I'm gonna get killed by a serial killer if I walked home all by myself. But she'd kill me if I didn't walk home with Yuu.

    Yuu and I have been friends since we were kids, our parents were friends too, so our friendship was naturally built.

    A ball came rolling to me and I bent down to get it. I flinched to the sound of Nishinoya yelling at me, eh?

    "Y-(Y/n)! You should've squatted down, down." He said showing me what he meant. "T-That's dangerous you know?" I raised a brow, tilting my head to the side.

    "Dan...gerous....?" He nodded, and I just blinked.

    "She's innocent." Sugawara-san said smacking the back of Yuu's head. "Sorry about that." He smiled and pulled him away.

    "(L/n)-san!" Hinata waved his hands in the air. "The ball!" I realized I still had the ball in my hand, I tossed it to him and he just smiled at me.

    I still don't get what Yuu meant. How is bending down to get the ball, dangerous..? I'm not injured nor will I get injured, but how is that dangerous?

    I didn't also get what Sugawara-san said. Innocent? I'm innocent? How? In what way am I innocent? Am I supposed to be guilty of something?

    "(Y/n)." I turned to see Shimizu-san. "Aren't you tired?" I shook my head and smiled at her.

    "I'm fine, I'm used to staying and standing like this." Shimizu-san's so pretty, she makes everyone turn their heads to her.

    "(L/n)-san, I-I admire your dedication!" Hitoka said, and we laughed at her, her face is so red. But dedication for what..? Waiting? Hmm I guess that is it.

    "Holy grail, there are three beautiful women smiling and laughing!" Tanaka said, with his hands clasped together.

    "Such a pleasant sight to see!" Nishinoya joined him.