sakusa x reader

trigger warning:
emotional instability & suicide

reader's discretion is advised.
if you ever start to feel uncomfortable, please do go ahead and close the oneshot.

⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎︎

    Named as the school's best ace, and the crowd-hating man and germophobe. It doesn't really bother me. I am what I am.

    In this school, being a powerhouse and as one of the most well-known schools in Tokyo, there plenty students that are rich and quite famous, around and off campus.

    Once you're a starter in a team, you get to be worshipped and adored by many spectators. In which I hate, unlike others, they really enjoy praise.

    And in this school, the most famous student I know (as far as everyone's conversations go), is (L/n) (Y/n).

    Gossips say that she's prettiest, and one of the smartest students in this school. The top scorer in my grade level. She's also a part of the student council.

    And.. this is far from what I have expected.

    I was walking to class to get something I left. I went straight to gym to practice, and coach only let me get my things now.

    I was walking when I bumped into someone, and somrthing they must've been carrying shattered into pieces. I turn around to check.

    "I'm sorry... I-I'm sorry..... I'm really sorry.. I-I.. I'm a failure.. I-I'm really sorry.. I-I will do better!" The famous girl cried. She's not even looking at me.

    "H-Hey there's glass....." She kneeled and bowed, head down to the floor.

    "I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry.. I-I never do anything right.. I'm a disappointment.. I-I-I'm sorry.." I tried to pull her up, seeing her arms cut with the shards she completely disregarded.

    "It's fine, moreover are you okay?"

    "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to.. I-I'm sorry..! I.. didn't.. I'm a failure.." This isn't the kind of (Y/n) I had in mind.

    "(L/n)-san--" Hirako-sensei. "Sakusa-san, hold on to her like that." She says, walking to go right behind the weeping girl. "You have to knock her out, she won't stop crying until you do something. A hug will only scare her off, she'll only bark at your sweet words, so don't mind me."

    Before I could say anything, (L/n) fell to me, unconscious and hopefully, still breathing? She's still crying in her sleep though.

    "Carry her to the infirmary for me, I'll take care of the mess. You get her treated." I nod, and carefully carry the girl to the said room.

    Walking there and carrying her, she still cried and held my shirt in her fists. She looks so vulnerable, and scared like a toddler in a forest on its own. She's nothing like the gossips.

    The school nurse treated her right away, and I stayed around to wait for Hirako-sensei. I randomly got dragged into this, and I don't know what to do but to just sit still.

    I hold on to the edge of the bed as I pick something up off the floor, feeling her holding my hand tight. Really tight.