aone x reader

this was requested so i'm gonna just hehe
anyway, enjoy :)

!trigger warning!

————

    "Join me for this date!" Ha?

    I look at my friend as I think of how ridiculous it was to ask me to join her date? That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard of in my entire life.

My best friend was apparently asked out to go on a date with a volleyball player, Futakuchi Kenji. As far as I can remember, he was throned captain for the remaining half of this year, and the rest of next year.

"I a-already told him! So you can't back down!"

"What are you? An idiot?! Why should a third party join your date?!" She takes both my hands in hers, and pleads with puppy eyes, pouting her lips to make me give in. "Jeezzzz Hisako, are you insane?"

"I-I mean.. come on! I can't stand being alone with a guy, and I don't know how to decline!" Well, reason why you couldn't is because you like him. "Please? J-Just this once.. I promise I'll get used to him."

"You could just do that from the start." She pleads more, and I give in. "Whatever, jeez..." She smiles brightly and runs to her seat, humming happily to herself.

Hisako's my childhood friend, and we've been together for the longest time. She always makes ridiculous decisions like this, and I don't know why I haven't gotten sick of it, or why I'm not yet graduating from getting pulled into her mess.

I suddenly sense an immense aura from my right, chills running up and down my spine. I slowly and hesitantly turn my head to my right, squealing as I jump back a little upon seeing Aone-san.

I cover my mouth as I realize that I may have been rude, but that guy just scares me. Without doing anything, he could kill me just by standing right beside me.

I bow as an apology, and return to my seat to fix my things for me to head home. I feel his eyes on me, and I feel hair all over my body stand from his gaze. He's really frightening.. I cannot.

My best friend ran off without me, so I had to go home on my own. I found her by the gym when I walked passed the place, and I swore to myself that I will never look at the place.

Aone-san was there and he saw me. I had to run away to save myself. It feels as if he's going to crush me any minute now.. if I stared at him any longer, that is... if I could.

I think I fainted the first time I met him. He appeared out of nowhere, and like earlier, he was standing right beside me. It felt like a jump-scare from a horror movie.

Despite knowing that I may be hurting his feelings for misunderstanding, I still somehow get scared whenever he's around. I feel sorry, and I do want to apologize.. but he scares me off.

The next morning, I met him by the shoe lockers and I had to hide. He saw me. I told myself I wouldn't run away, but he was scaring me for some reason. I should stop being rude. He might hate me someday, he may even hate me now.

"(Y/n), your soul left your body already?" Arisu comments, and I smack him on the head. "Was kidding.. sorry."

"I think... she just got scared again." Hisako says, smiling as she scratched her cheek. "You know, I've been coning to their practice... and I think, he's just really like that. He seems like a nice guy too."