oikawa x reader

yes hi, so this is just yes. an oikawa oneshot. i have had this thought for a while, and yes.

enjoy :)

trigger warning, folks who have anxiety and heart problems.

-----

    Being the girlfriend of someone famous, it's really unbelievable sometimes. The fact that someone like that would ever go out with this, a complete mess, makes me feel a bit over my head.

    Everyone's envious because I'm with a handsome, kind, and extraordinary man-can't believe how a man could actually name my place, whether I'm like them, or basically just trash.

    Oikawa Tooru, he's a well-known athlete, though we are still just in high school. He's the captain, and the setter in the team. He knows how to treat people around him pretty well, it's kind of... attractive.

    He's handsome-In any angle. He's just that guy that catches everyone's eyes with his looks, and with a smile-boom-every girl would be running for him.

    It's a really an amazing fantasy..... or at least people think it is.

    I dragged him into being a pretend boyfriend, and I just want to jump off the suicide cliff. It's going to be memorable-to my pathetic self. I really hate myself for getting someone like him in my mess.

    The fantasy is entirely a nightmare. I act to impress and to fake it all. I'm not a flashy person, I'm rather a girl who only has her childhood best friend to rely on. Luckily, we ended up going to the same high school.

    My phone buzzed, a new message from him. Get me a snack. What snack would that be? I always find him eating milk bread, so, a snack... that is unlikely.

    As a way of returning my debt, or maybe, a way of him to have fun; I go around and follow what he orders me to do. Something like a maid, or maybe his dog-damn I want to strangle myself.

    "Excuse me, uhm.. Tooru.. where is Oikawa..?" I ask the student, and she raises her brow at me. Ahh, a fan girl. "N-Never mind." She rolled her eyes and walked off, an Oikawa Tooru walking my way.

    "Heh, that was a fan girl. You actually pissed her off." I hand him the plastic bag, and he raises his brow, perhaps judging my choice of snack. "I said snack, not snacks."

    "I don't know what you love to eat as a snack.. milk bread doesn't seem like a snack, so I got every possible thing.." I explain and he takes the bag from me, a bright sweet smile on his face.

    I look behind me and find girls, drooling and eyes sparkling as they looked at him. I thought he was actually being nice for once, but I guess, fan girls.. are the only ones he loves to fool, and I'm the one he loves to play with.

    "I'd need a drink if I were to eat all of this." I nod and have already predicted his next words. "Bring me a drink."

    "Would you mind if I bring you cola? Or maybe... canned coffee from the vending machine?" He didn't pay attention, instead, he gestured me to leave. "I'll be back in a few."

    "Whatever it is, it has to be something that suits the snacks you bought me.. or else.." He'd throw the drink back at me. "Be careful on your way, (Y/n)." He pat my head, and smiled, fake..