osamu x reader

guys, i won't be accepting requests anymore

the last two were from this morning.
i will see when i'll open the requests, i will have school which means updates will be incredibly slow. i will finish all the requests (i hope)
on or before AUG 17. if not, i'll update slowly. ii'll still be writing so don't worry. thanks for reading my book,
i hope you enjoy this! :)

————

Other half.

That could mean anything. Significant other, partner, best friend or sibling. Everyone wants to meet their other half, they said it's dangerous to be alone.

Everyone says that but me, I really like being alone. Sometimes I'd rather be alone than have someone with me, especially when we're talking about my brother, Atsumu.

Atsumu's my twin brother. We look a lot like each other, I wish we were fraternal twins. It annoys me somehow to have him as a twin but I still enjoy having a brother nonetheless.

I remember before, Atsumu filled me in when I was sick, probably one of the best benefits for having an identical twin. I just hate it when we literally argue over everything.

"I won this time." Atsumu says, sticking his tongue out at me. I roll my eyes, walking up to our best friend, (Y/n). "(Y/n) tell him, that I won." She sighed hearing him say that.

"Atsumu, I'm pretty sure your brother knows that by now." (Y/n) says, walking to the kitchen to probably get more chips. "You both were clearly going up against each other, his character got killed by yours, and it said Game Over on his side. I think that was obvious enough." (Y/n) chuckles, tossing a drink to both of us. (Y/n) sat on the couch, and Atsumu and I were on the floor. She's between us.

"I don't think I need to explain my side now." I stick my tongue out at Atsumu and he scowls. He turns to (Y/n) and gets chips from her.

"(Y/n) you're always on his side." Atsumu complains, taking chips into his mouth nonstop. He eyed me and her, and she and I looked at each other.

"Because you're somehow always so unreasonable." We both say and his mouth hangs open. He threw chips at me and he just frowned at (Y/n).

"You better vacuum my carpet." (Y/n) says, pinching his cheeks. I just laugh at him, you should never irritate a girl. "I just cleaned you know?" (Y/n) gets up once again, getting the vacuum from a certain room.

"This is your fault." Atsumu glared at me, standing up to get the vacuum from (Y/n). I made faces to tease him, getting a flick on the forehead from (Y/n). Atsumu laughed and I growled at him.