tsukishima x reader

☾ 𝖺𝗎𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗋'𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽. ☽

𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬:
𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

    My family does not like the way I live, my style, my ways, my appearance, and the things that I do. They don't enjoy it. They always complain whenever they see me.

     Why exactly?

    I have tattoos all over my arms, and I have countless piercings on my ears. The way I dress is also a disappointment to them. They don't like how I wear crop tops, or tight high-waisted jeans.. and heavy makeup.

    But today is different. My mom called me to come to a restaurant they booked for a gathering with some close friends of my parents. I came because I didn't want to be a disrespectful child to my parents.

    However, I never expected things to happen like this. So, let me orient you on what was happening before this was on. I need to recuperate before I continue on.

    As I have mentioned, I went to a family dinner with close friends. They were all complete, and I was late to arrive. Mom complained, but heavy traffic was to blame, so I didn't argue with her.

    We were having a nice conversation. What I was studying in college, and what my work is.. how old I am, and what my hobbies where.

    Then we suddenly came to the current topic—marriage.

    My grandmother had set me up with the grandson of her friend. They said that he's the same age as I am, and that he is an athlete. I was set up with a guy I don't know.

    "Which of which... am I exactly hooked up with?" I ask my mom, and she tilts her head to the direction of the guy. "The one with glasses?"

    "Were you even listening when your grandmother was introducing him to you?" I smile, and peacefully eat my food.

    "My granddaughter may be a handful—I mean, look at her. Tattoos all over her arms, and her clothes.." Grandma sighs in frustration, and 5 her temples. "But, I think, she's a nice girl."

    "Yes, Mrs. (L/n)." The blonde answers, and I can feel myself facing hell.

    The dinner is finished. We're all waiting for the cars, so we could go home. Then, my grandmother pushed me to ride the blonde's car. I'm not really happy with this.

    The glasses man opens the door for me, and gets in and does his seatbelt. I do mine too, and we bid goodbye to our parents who were watching us like they were expecting romance.

    He pulls over at a park, and I am afraid. "Come with me. I won't hurt you, so just get out of the car." I watch him get off, and head to my side, opening the door for me. "Get out."

"You know you could speak in kinder language." I unbuckle my seatbelt, and get off, having him support me. I do have heels on.