Hinata Shoyo x Reader

UNEDITED!!

——————————————————————

Walking through the halls, you encountered Hinata. The chibi-chan of their team.

"(F/n)? Can you meet me later at the rooftop? After classes." Hinata asked, face red as a tomato.

"Sure? I'll see you later then?" You asked with a bright smile as always. Earning a nod from the orange haired boy.

"Wahh, I think I know where this is going.." Your bestfriend said, smirking at you.

"What? Don't be like that, we're just friends. Just friends. No whatsoever, OK?" You told her breathing heavily.

"OK, but if you miss your chance and don't admit it. Good luck with that." She said, walking ahead of you.

While class is going on, you've been thinking deeply about what Hinata and what your bestfriend said.

"(F/n)?" Your bestfriend called.

"Yeah? O-Oh, is it lunchtime?" You asked, blinking a few times, earning a nod from her.

"Are you OK?"

"Ah, of course I am.. Just thinking.."

"Oh, my bestfriend's been thinking of the cutie pie of- Ow! Don't smack me.." She said pouting.

"Just don't OK? I'll be out for some air. See you in our next class." You said, leaving her dumbfounded.

"Ahh, it's so refreshing." You said, roaming around the school's garden. Overhearing Hinata and Kageyama's conversation, so you hid behind the tree and waited for the right time to reveal yourself.

"Not my cousin! She'll catch your stupidity!" Kageyama exclaimed at Hinata.

"I like (F/n) no matter what you say! Don't say that you don't trust me being her boyfriend if she ever agreed to it!" Hinata yelled back.

"A-Ano... Excuse me." You said, walking up to them.

"(F-F/n), did you here everything?" Hinata asked.

"Just the things I needed to know. Is it true Hinata-kun? Do you mean everything you said?" You asked him walking slowly towards the freak quick duo.

"I'll leave you guys so you could talk." Kageyama said and walked away.

"Yes, I mean it." He said, not looking straight.

"Sure, wish granted. I guess I have feelings for you too." You said blushing, looking like a tomato.

"I'm sorry for the akward atmosphere.. I'll walk you to your classroom.."

"So, how's life?" He asked.

"What's with that question?" You laughed gently.

"What? It feels so awkward right now.. Well we're here, so see you later then?" He asked and kissed your forehead, seeing your bestfriend smirk at the two of you.

"Finally (F/n)!" She exclaimed, dancing around the classroom.

"Shut up!"