kenma x reader

I have big fat ass crush on kenma right now so I'm probably most excited about writing this. our baby pudding head 🥺

READER's DISCRETION IS ADVISED
- lime -
takes place in their college life, so this is probably more appropriate for yeah, enjoy:)

READER's DISCRETION IS ADVISED- lime -takes place in their college life, so this is probably more appropriate for yeah, enjoy:)

————

    I woke up to the doorbell being pressed multiple times, ringing and echoing all over the apartment. I just want to sleep for the love of nature.

    I opened the door to see Kuroo, Inuoka and Taketora, and a pudding head drunk supported by his friends so that he doesn't fall.

    "What the hell." Are the first three words that came into mind and out of my mouth. "He said he was going to finish a project."

    "Yeah, about that.. He started drinking when Tora brought alcohol. He kept on murmuring that you kicked him out because he kept on uhm, drinking. He also didn't do anything, he didn't finish anything..." I held the doorknob tighter hearing what Kuroo just said.

    "How many did he drink?"

    "We uhm he... 12." Tora said avoiding my gaze.

    "Should I just slam the door to your faces? Why didn't you stop him?" I already got mad from waking up unwanted, and now they're telling me Kenma drank 12 bottles of alcohol, and none of them bothered to stop him.

    "Don't be too harsh. You're going to marry him one way or another. Well you're already engaged." I smacked Inuoka hard on the head. "Y-(Y/n)-san..."

    "Please bring him to the bedroom." I sighed and let them in.

    I don't know why Kenma became a drunkard, he was seemingly uninterested the first time Kuroo had asked us out to drink with them. 

    It doesn't seem like it's stress that's what's making him drink almost everyday. I'm actually worried about him drinking continuously more bottles than he could handle.

    "(Y/n)." Kuroo called, I was wiping Kenma's face with a wet towel. "He just wants your attention." I sighed. I haven't been able to give him that since I've been busy with plates.

    "I know. He's extremely clingy, I feel bad, and honestly I don't like kicking him out." I can't believe this pudding head. "But he keeps drinking and it's not healthy, we argued last night because he kept drinking and he accidentally slit my arm with the broken glass."

    "You threw things at each other?!" I shushed him and shook my head.

    "I could never, and the same goes to him. A bottle dropped and I was picking the bigger pieces up when he grabbed my hand and I lost balance.. then that's when it happened." I tied Kenma's hair, he's eating it already.