taichi x reader

enjoy :)you're shirabu's twin sisteri tried, but it's kinda crappy, sorry :<————

enjoy :)
you're shirabu's twin sister
i tried, but it's kinda crappy, sorry :<
————

    I grew up receiving insults and always getting bullied for completely doing nothing. I would be on my seat, writing my notes or studying for whatever, and just then random girls would come to me and complain.

    Wanna know the reason why? Because I'm too close to Shirabu Kenjiro. Everyone is so mad at how Kenji takes care of me, he would be overprotective of me, always making sure that I'm alright. Well uhm.. We're twins.

    Kenji and I are fraternal twins, look completely different, siblings of opposite sex. Kenji actually used to argue with me a lot, but then I started to get bullied by his admirers that he became so overprotective of me.

    Kenji would beg the homeroom teacher to keep him in the same class as me and to sit beside me. I'm not against it since I really do get bullied a lot for being close to him. But this year, they won't let him.

    "(Y/n), call me when they're trying to bully you. I will go here even if I'm in class." I turn to my brother who's frantic about being away from me, I don't like being apart from him too but we have to be. "Taichi, can you watch over my sister?" I look at his friend, orange-ish brown hair, looks seemingly uninterested, a middle blocker in the volleyball team.

    "Isn't that why I'm her seat mate for the whole year? I'll take her with me if I have to." Taichi says, looking at me then at Kenji. "I also hate those bullies, their voices are annoying." He turned to me and placed his hand on my head.

    "Don't get touchy with my sister." Kenji says, angry at the fact that Taichi touched me. "If you hurt her I will murder you." He scowls at him and looks at me with worry.

    "Kenji I'll be fine.. Taichi's a lot more protective than you think. He's kind to me so don't worry." I smile at my overly anxious brother, and he furrows his brows from hearing what I just said. Kenji bites his bottom lip, his face softened, probably giving up.

    "Alright.. I just don't want to see her all bruised up bleeding again. But if you say so.. I'll go now." Kenji kissed the top of my head, giving a small smile before leaving.

    It feels nice to be cared for by your sibling, though he makes it seem like he's my boyfriend. He holds my hand and kisses my head whenever I'm scared.

    "(Y/n), you might have to tell you brother to stop doing that." I look up from my notes, seeing a very intricate look on Taichi's face. I raise both my brows at him and he sighs. "If he continues to act like that, people will really think you're not twins. Let someone else do that for you." He places his arm on the back of my seat, reaching my cheek and pinching it lightly.