sugawara x reader

so i saw this "haikyuu characters as your boyfriend" on facebook and i just had to write a sugawara one. enjoyyyy

sugawara's pov

a lot has happened throughout these years, and this year brought all the best. well i guess majority of it,, my third and last year of highschool. met amazing people and i guess my volleyball career is going well.

i'm on my seat, listening to some songs with my earphones on, hoping no one disturbs me. but then i guess i'm wrong. "grandpa heyyyy." i heard her but i ignored her. "you little prick did not just ignore me?" oh yes i did, plus you're the little one. she then pulled out the one off my right ear.

"oh hey, did you say something?" she glared at me. "bitch i wanna punch you in the face." i tilted my head, pretending to know nothing. "fine, i'll shut up." i innocently put my earphone back on, but boy inside i was laughing.

some time later, the professor came and so class started. i really keep my eyes on the speaker, especially when i'm away most of the times because of our volleyball matches. i write my notes, so i could study them while i'm away, but i can't do that if she's bugging the hell out of me.

"hey hey hey, grandpaaaa. notice me. hey." she kept poking me, but i of course ignore her. "(y/n) get out of the classroom, now!" i guess our professor took notice of what she was doing. i felt her tense up, i looked at her and she looked like she was about to cry. "if you bother anyone again, not only in my class, but also in others. i will have you suspended."

that hurts. she slowly stood up and left the room. after the class ended she came back in, daichi approached her. well they're twins. "d-daichi i.. if i get suspended mom will.." she was sobbing, this girl is so hard to comprehend. "hey, calm down. remember i told you to focus in class, i told you not to bother my friend."

"yeah don't." i said and daichi glared at me. i looked away. "your grades are failing, and i can't help you right now." she was just crying. "hey stop crying.." ryuki hugged her, well they're bestfriends.

daichi was approaching me, i couldn't feel more tense. "sugawara." i looked at him. "what? why? how?" i just randomly said stuff, this dude's scary when he's mad. "can i ask for a favor?" i just looked at him, must not be what i'm thinking of right now. "what is it? please don't..."

"just help me, for my sister's sake. i mean help her for her sake. can you tutor her? you guys are seat mates anyway." i just looked at him. "puppy eyes won't get you out suga." i glared at him. "i did not. but you know how hard it is for me to handle your sister." someone take me home please.

"i'll treat you, anything. until nationals." i smiled, i stood up and patted him on the back. "that's what i'm talking about." he smiled. "thanks, i owe you a lot." oh you do.

other classes passed and now it's lunch. our lunch is usually an hour long, well it is. so i stop (y/n) from going anywhere. "hey (y/n)-san.. after eating you come back here, i'll tutor you. since your brother told me to, and because we have a quiz in math later." she just looked at me.

"how much time do i have?" she asked, she looks rather annoyed. "25 minutes." she rolled her eyes and left. i went out as well. someone swing an arm around my shoulder, i swear i was pulled down. "oh hey chibi-chan." i teased. "frick off dude." she laughed, she's asuki. my bestfriend, besides daichi and asahi.

"let's go eat, i only have 23 minutes left." i said, rushing to the cafeteria. "why you such in a hurry?" she chuckled and tried to catch up. "i'm tutoring (y/n)." i said, she stayed quiet. "hey." i said, waving my hand in front of her. "oh sorry. koshi i.. i wanna tell you something."