kageyama x reader

**note: this is just the resurrection of the dead. enjoy.

I'm friends with her but, why is it that everything she does has taken more credit than what I do? I mean I don't really care, but I'm like the star and she's the moon, she'd be taking all the attention.

I wanted to do it, but they took her instead of me. I've been helping them since they've started but I never was given the offer, they gave it to her.

That should be me, is what I would like to say but I'm not that selfish. Moreover I've been selfless my whole life. Opportunities were open for me but I never took it— they were never given to me. If they were I'd give them away.

I wanted to be the manager and support the boys. But even when I was there the whole time, they took Yachi Hitoka in. She's my classmate, she's also my friend.

"Oh (Y/n)! You're watching us again?" Tanaka-san excitingly approached me with sparkling eyes.

"Yes... But if I'm just in the way I'll—"

"YES! It feels like we'll have two managers!!!" Nishinoya-san jumped in joy, him and Tanaka-san exchanging excited looks.

But that's not the case..

"Thank you for always coming!" They said in unison, bowing 90°.

"Y-You're welcome...?" I let out a nervous chuckle, gently scratching my temple.

"Oi, you're scaring her. Get back here!" Sawamura-san yelled at the two, the two were scared so they ran back.

I just stood here, watching them play volleyball. I actually used to play the sport but I never told anyone. I just made it look like a sudden interest grew in me.

"Oi." I flinched when I heard a familiar voice from behind. I couldn't turn around, I feel nervous. "What are you doing standing there?" Tsukishima walked in front of me with an annoyed look.

"I-I was observing t-the team play.." I avoided his gaze.

"Don't stand there, you're in the way." He walked away and Yamaguchi just smiled apologetically at me.

I went to the bench and decided to observe them from there. I unconsciously had my eyes on Tsukishima, I find him attractive, a lot. I don't know, people call me crazy for falling for him.

I continued to observe them when the door opened.

"Can everyone come here first?" It was Shimizu-san. Everyone including me, went up to her. Yachi was behind her.

"Oh is she the new manager?" Sawamura-san asked.

"Not yet, she'll be just observing you guys first for the time being. Also don't get to close and surround her yet, not until she's comfortable." Everyone bowed and I just waved at Yachi.

Hinata approached her and brought his face close fo hers. Yachi froze. In a normal situation, Yachi would be waving her hands in the air or turning her head left and right. But in this one, Yachi stood there doing nothing but have her face turn red.

Hmm, she likes him.

I observed everyone else's reaction. Tanaka-san and Nishinoya-san were excited seeing Yachi. The third years were normal, Kageyama had a plain expression like he usually has, the other second years were happy as well, Tsukishima... he seemed different.Yamaguchi, his face turned red.

He likes her..

I'm certain of Yamaguchi but Tsukishima, I don't know if I'm just trying not to be certain or I'm really just not sure. But either way, I wished it'd be no.