lev x reader

i had to cut it into two parts

—— Three Years Later ——

I've got into the industry. My dad made me model. I went for it. It's actually quite fun. It's basically playing dress up, but you get paid. I didn't really get to college, but I did study, I'm undergraduate.

I'm considered as the favorite, somehow I don't like being that. Once I'm favored, I'll try to toss it away. Just like....

I'm currently at a studio to be interviewed by some show on whatever channel. I don't watch TV, I don't enjoy it. But to be in this industry, I gotta be more aware.

"So what up folks, we're with out lovely and beautiful guest. Model Zhang Nariko!" Nariko is my model name, basically it's my second name. I'd love to use (Y/n) though.

"Hello everyone." I smiled to the camera. Ugh.

The host greeted me and asked me how I was doing. He asked me how I was during my first time in the modeling industry, honestly I felt hopeful. That I'd see him. But of course, that's my secret.

"Everyone's kinda curious, is our lovely model in love at the moment?" Yes.

"No, although it would be fun to have a special someone." He's still the one I want. "I don't really have time to go on dates, I have to be the daughter of Zhang Huijian aside from being the model, Zhang Nariko. My fathers not strict but I'm doing my best to be the best daughter, well of course to my family. I'd always want to spend my leisure time with them." I smiled.

Lev? Are you watching? I have them on. I always have them on. I used a red chain choker and connected it to the bracelet, look it's on my neck. I'm also still wearing the ring...

The interview ended and I was called to my agency to have a meeting about a new project. Kinda exciting. But it's exhausting to go there.

"Nariko, you're going to Russia." Fuck. "You'll be working with the top three models there, the two of the three are siblings." Please.

"Who are they if I may ask?"

"The Haiba siblings."

————

I don't want to move already. I'm sleepy. I've been going to shoots the whole week. I haven't had a break, I just want some time for myself.

I didn't go to college, I went straight into modeling. But I had to at least be an undergraduate, well my sister forced me to. So I only studied for two years.