[Vminkook] Special 💜

Jungkook sighs tiredly as he walked in, it was dark, no lights were on

Jungkook sighs tiredly as he walked in, it was dark, no lights were on. He frowned, turning the lights on and got surprised by the decoration and his boyfriends standing in front of him.
"Hyungs-" He cuts himself off as the two pulled him in.

"Wh-" He gets cut off as the two kissed him, on the head and the lips.
"Since you're always so tired with work and here we are slacking off, we found some jobs to help you" Taehyung whispered as he caressed Jungkook's cheeks.
"Really?" He says and the two nodded, showing him their uniforms and ids.
"That's so good!" Jungkook says, squealing anf hugging both of them.

"Since we're all gonna be working now, we'll dance you" Jimin says, winking. Taehyung also winked and romantic music played. Jungkook blushes, smiling.
"Oldest first" Jimin says and Taehyung pouts but gave Jungkook's hand otherwise. Jungkook bit his lips, staring at Jimin's eyes before they both start to dance.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck as they danced, smiling and just rocking side to side.
"Come on, let's dance altogether" Jimin says and Jungkook smiled, the song changing to some catchy one. They all danced the night away, having fun.