[Jikook] Bunny band-aids pt2? 🖤💜

(Saengie Taekookismylifu wanted a part 2 so here it is ❤😘)

Jimin took a deep breath before knocking on the door of the house if his boyfriend. He was nervous, he got into a fight that he promised the younger to not get involved into one again, but here he is, all bruised up. The door opened, and a shocked Jungkook was seen.
"Hyung!" The younger said, grabbing his hand and dragging him inside and to the living room.

Jimin stares at the younger who's literally ignoring him while he cleans up his wounds.
"Baby, talk to me" He pleads, grabbing the younger's hand. Jungkook just stared at him before continuing on cleaning his wounds. The older sighs, this is his fault, he needed to fix it.
"I'm sorry, baby, I got carried away" He says, stopping the younger from unwrapping a bunny decorated plaster that he knew too well.
"Carried away? Didn't you promise to not do this again, hyung?" Jungkook says, tears forming in his eyes.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't keep my promise, they were testing me" Jimin says, wiping the stray tear that fell down the younger's cheek.
"Just let me finish this" Jungkook says, removing the older's hold on his hand.

After finishing up, Jungkook stood up and puts back his first aid kit on his cupboard. He got back to the living room, sitting down and staring at the older's eyes.
"Baby, I'm really sorry" Jimin says, getting closer to the younger and hugging his waist. The younger bit his lips, resisting for a few minutes before hugging the older. He cried on Jimin's shoulder, hitting his chest.
"You're bad! You didn't keep your promise" Jungkook says, voice shaky as he too violently shakes.

Jimin let his tears fall, he knew he shouldn't of have done that but those guys were testing him.
"They were talking about you like your just a stupid toy, it got me pissed so I beat them up, baby" He says, kissing the younger's forehead and not caring about the hits Jungkook was giving.
"But I promise, this will be the last fight I'll get involve with, I really promise, I won't break it" Jimin says, pushing the younger's shoulders lightly.

The younger stared at him for a few minutes before nodding.

"You really promise?"

"Yes, baby, hit me when I break it"

"Okay*giggles*"