[Vminkook] Little Fairy 💜

(Requested by bunnyislifeu 💜)

"Taehyung, it's just a fairy, why would you like them?" Jimin says, scoffing.
"Because he was beautiful" Taehyung says, chuckling.
"You can't even see them properly" Jimin says, laughing.
"I did, they changed to their normal form" Taehyung says.

As the two walked down the forest, a small flying thing, landed on Taehyung's shoulder.
"Taehyungie hyung!" It was a fairy. Jimin had to squint his eyes to see them properly.
"You brought a friend!" The fairy says and flew right in front of Jimin's face. Jimin hears the giggles, opening his hands and the fairy landed on his hands.
"What's your name?" The fairy asks, smiling.
"Oh, Jimin, I'm Taehyung's friend" He says, chuckling.
"I'm Jungkook! Are you older?" Jungkook asks, frowning.
"Oh, yes, I'm older than Tae by months, I'm 250 years old" He says, chuckling.

"Oh! I'm 130 years old!" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Wait, I'll change to my normal form" Jungkook says before landing on the ground. The two made sure they won't step on him. Jungkook glowed before fairy dusts appeared. Taehyung smiled, chuckling.
"Hi! It's me Jungkook!" Jungkook says, smiling.
"You're pretty" Jimin says, smiling. Jungkook had this glittery vest and shirt, a corset and shorts. His eyes were so pretty.

"Thank you!"

"Thank you!"