[Taekook] I fell in love with a killer 🖤

(I just saw this on tiktok 😆😆)

[TW ⚠️ MENTIONS OF KILLING, BLOOD ⚠️TW]

Taehyung is a killer, he kills as it was entertaining for him. He thought he wouldn't fall inlove, but then he saw a young boy. The boy's name was Jeon Jungkook. The boy was a sweet, innocent and loving person. He really wanted to be with the younger, so he disguised himself.

"Hyung, do you think this killer would stop killing people?" Jungkook asks his boyfriend of 5 months, Taehyung. The older froze, not knowing what to answer as he knew what the younger was talking about.
"I don't know, baby" Taehyung said calmly, but on the inside he's panicking. To not make any suspicious, he hugs the younger's waist, kissing his neck as the younger continued on scrolling through his phone.

"Kim Taehyung! Stop! Put the knife down and put your hands up in the air!"

Taehyung puts the knife down, turning around as he puts his hands up in the air. When he turned around, his eyes widened.
"Hy-hyung, why?" There stood Jungkook, crying as he looks at his boyfriend who was all bloody.
"Ba--" The older was cut off when the officer handcuffs him.
"We've finally caught you, Taehyung ssi, you won't kill anybody anymore" The officer said. Jungkook heard this, making him more shocked.
"Baby, I'm sorry" Taehyung said, but the younger already ran away.

Taehyung sat at his jail cell, he couldn't believe he just exposed himself infront of the boy he love. That what stupid of him, it made the younger ran away and he doesn't know if he's safe. As he continued to stare into nothing, screams was heard outside. He got curious, so he stood up and look to see what's happening.
"Oh my God! What happened to you!?" He heard an officer yell, but it was not answered.

As Taehyung continued to for what was wrong, he didn't realize the bloody person infront of his cell.
"H-h-hyung" This got Taehyung's attention. Looking at the source, there he saw a heartbreaking sight. There stood Jungkook, all bloody and pale as he holds onto his stomach. His clothes ripped, cuts on his face as he weakly tried reaching for Taehyung.
"Baby! What happened to you!?" The older asks, holding to the younger's bloody hand.
"I lo-love y-you, hy-hyu-hyungie" The younger said, eyes drooping before he fell to the ground.

"Jungkook!"

"What, hyung?" Taehyung looks to his side, seeing Jungkook who had an annoyed face.
"You're disturbing me with my homework" The younger said before continuing in writing on his notebook. The younger yelps when he felt arms suddenly wrapping around him.

"I love you, baby, don't leave me"
"I love you too, hyungie, I promise I won't"