[Jikook] Letters pt2 🖤

(Requested by shimla1210 ❤)

Jungkook cried, of course he wants Jimin to be happy too. He lied. He lied that he found someone. In fact, he's alone. He didn't like being alone.
"At least you're happy" Jungkook says, smiling. He touched his head, brushing his hand through his hair. He cried as his hair fell.

[ ⚠️ CANCER ⚠️ ]

Jimin frowns, seeing a letter that came from Jungkook? Opening the letter, he sighs.

Dear Jimin ah...

Hopefully you get this because after reading this, I might be gone... I had cancer, Jimin ah... The reason why I told you that I had someone is because I didn't want to sadden you by saying that I'm dying. Actually, I'm glad you're happy with your significant other, you'll get to live your life with someone! While me, I won't be able to reach when I'm old. I knew that we wouldn't last long, but at least we got to make each other happy...

-Love, Jungkook

Jimin had tears falling down his cheeks as he finished. He then receives a text, staring at it and sees Jin's number.

Jin hyung

Jimin, did you receive the letter?

Yes

Jungkook wanted me to send it to you

Chim, he's dead...

I'm so sorry...

I know, hyung

I should've made his life happy

You did, you made his last moments happy by you being happy, that's what he wanted to happen...