[Jikook] HELlo, Pick me up please 🖤💜

(Look at the big letters 👁👄👁)

"Why is Jungkook calling me at this time? Shouldn't he be sleeping now?" Jimin says as he answered Jungkook's call.

"Hyung"

Jimin hears, a bit concern about how Jungkook's voice sounded.
"Jungkook? You okay? It's late, why you calling me?" He asks, frowning. He expected anything about what's happening but the call ended. He looked at his phone with confusion, putting it down. That's when it dinged and he lift it up, seeing Jungkook messaging him.
"Okay?" He says, opening the message.

Jungkookie~

hyung, HELlo, Pick me up, please

The text says, and he's a but weirded out by how the message looked.
"Okay-" He cuts himself off as he sees another message pop up.

Read the big letters only, please, hurry up

Jimin did read it, and that's when he realize.
"Oh, no" He says as he got off of bed and rushingly walked out of his room.

"Jungkook?!" He yelled, looking around with panic.
"Don't tell me, no, Jimin, think positively" He says to himself, sighing.

Jungkook sat down behind a big trashcan, in a dark alley. He bit his lips, he didn't know but he just went out, wanting to get something to eat as they weren't some in the house and now he's being followed by a weird man.
"Hy-hyung" He stutters as he shakily types on his phone.
"Found you!" A voice says and that's when he lets out a blood curdling scream.

Jimin's head turns as he heard that, running to where it came from. It leads him to a dark alley, using his flashlight and that's when he saw Jungkook pushed up the wall, crying as he hits the person who's holding him up.
"Hey!" Jimin yelled, running to them and immediately punched the guy. Jungkook fell with an oof, looking at Jimin who continuously punched the guy.

"Hyung, stop" He says as he groaned Jimin. The guy was already unconscious. Jimin turns to Jungkook and immediately hugged him.
"What the fuck are you even doing out here?!" Jimin scolded, glaring.
"I was hungry" Jungkook says, pouting. Jimin scoffs, helping him up.
"Next time, just cook" Jimin says as he pats the younger's back.

"Okay, okay, I will"