[Taekook] Seven minutes of heaven 💜

(Another TikTok POV, my mind's really weird for making stories just from small sentences 😂😂)

Taehyung's the typical badboy of the school, he was dared to get to know the nerd of the school, Jeon Jungkook. At first, he didn't like it, but he has been crushing on the boy since he came which was just a few months ago.

"Hey, you two! I dare you guys to have seven minutes in heaven in that closet" Hoseok, who knew about his friend, Jungkook's crush on Taehyung.
"W-what? What's that, Hoseokie hyung?" The youngest of them all asks, looking at the people with confusion.
"You'll know, Bubba, just follow Taehyung's lead" Hoseok says, winking at the said male. The youngest nodded, blushing as Taehyung held hand out.

Jungkook took it, being helped to stand up. They walked to the said closet, locking it. They squeeze in, the closet was a little too tight(like Jungko--yeah, bye!). Taehyung held onto his waist as he was moving too much. From this action, Jungkook accidentally put his hands on the older's chest. They stared at each other, blushing.
"So, do you wanna do it?" The older asks, only earning a tilt of the head from the younger.

"You know what, let's just talk" Taehyung says, smiling as he pulled the younger closer.
"So, do you have a crush?" The older asks, raising his brow.
"Ye-yes" Jungkook stutters out, the older was really asking that?
"Are you guys dating right now?" Taehyung asks again, smirking as he leans his face closer to the boy.
"N-no, he doesn't know I like him" Jungkook replies, biting his lips.
"So, who is it then?" The older asks, leaning more closer until their noses touch.
"Y-you" The younger whispers and because of the close proximity, the older heard it.

"I like you too, little nerd" Taehyung says, pecking the boy's lips which caught him off guard.
"Yo-you do? Are you just joking with me?" Jungkook says, blushing but feeling sad.
"I'm not joking, little baby, I like you, like a lot" Taehyung says before kissing the boy passionately.
"So, are you willing to be my boyfriend?" The older asks. The younger nodded and smiles.