[Jikook] To The Moon 🖤💜

(Requested by shimla1210 💜)

Jimin smiles as he hugs Jungkook, the younger smiling back. They stared at the moon, chuckling.
"I promise to take you to the moon, Kookie" Jimin says as he caressed Jungkook's head.
"Really? That's impossible" Jungkook says, giggling.
"For you, I can" Jimin says, chuckling.

"Oh, come on, hyung... It's not that hard" Jungkook says, giggling.
"Really? Then you try it" Jimin says, scoffing. Suddenly, there was some guy running.
"Hyung!" Jungkook yelled, hugging Jimin. The guy hits Jungkook, pulling something out before running away. The younger's mouth opened, staring at Jimin with teary eyes.
"Kookie?" Jimin says, frowning. That's when Jungkook's legs starts giving up, and he's slowly falling. Jimin was falling with him, looking down and seeing Jungkook's shirt, covered with blood.
"H-hyung... I'm sorry... I love you" Jungkook says before his eyes fully closed.
"Jungkook! Hey, Jungkook! Wake up! Jeon Jungkook! Wake up, we promised to take each other to the moon, wake up!" Jimin says as he hugged Jungkook tightly, sobbing.

Jimin stared at the moon, tears falling down his cheeks.
"We promised to go to the moon together, why'd you leave so soon?" Jimin says, sniffling.

[TW ⚠️ SUICIDE ⚠️ TW]

Jimin smiles, sitting on the bathtub, staring at the photo.

"I'll go to the moon now, baby..."

His last words before he went to the moon... To be with the love of his life...