[Taekook] Our eyes tell...💜

Taehyung looked back at the guy who he keeps having eye contact for a while now

He scratched his nape, gulping as the guy had tucked a hair behind his ear.

"Who are you looking at?" Jungkook's friend, Jimin says as he nudged the other.

"Oh, my, Taehyung?" Jimin says, pulling Jungkook up and dragging him to the said male.

Jungkook's eyes widened, the guy and him had been locking eyes for a while now and he's going to be meeting him because of Jimin.

"Hyung... Stop, hey" Jungkook says but he was too late as they're in front of the guy now.

Taehyung looks up as someone approached him.

It was Jimin, his childhood friend and the guy he keeps locking eyes with.

"Jimin! My friend!" He says, hugging Jimin but staring at the guy.

"Come on, Hyung... We need to go" The guy says, tapping Jimin's shoulder.

"Oh, come on, Jungkook, we still have time" Jimin says, rolling his eyes before looking back at Taehyung.

As he was about to talk, he sees that the two were staring at eachother and he knew what to do now.

Smirking, he pushed Jungkook a little too hard which causes him to bump into Taehyung.

Taehyung had grabbed Jungkook by the waist, catching him.

"Ohhhh~" Jimin says, making the two blush.

They stared at eachother before laughing and having a conversation, making Jimin feel like he's third wheeling.