[Vminkook] Our Rich Bunny 🖤💜

(Requested by bunnyislifeu 💜)

"Oh, my goodness, dad, I'll be okay, I'm old enough" Jungkook says, sighing.
"Take your bodyguards with you" His father says. Jungkook sighs, shaking his head.
"No, dad, I don't want to" Jungkook says before leaving.

"Gosh, dad is so protective, I mean, I'm okay with it but he goes overboard sometimes" He says to his friend which he's having a call with.
"Okay, call you later" Jungkook says and ended the call. He smiles as he gave money to a homeless man. The homeless man gasps, he gave so much.
"It's okay, sir, take that and find yourself a decent place to stay at" Jungkook says and gave a big smile.

"Thank you so much, sir" The guy says, bowing. Jungkook bowed back before leaving. He groans as he bumps into someone. Looking up, he sees two guys. Sighing, he stood up, brushing his clothes from the dirt, bowing before walking away.

"Tae! Did you see that? The tattoo on his arms and ours glowed, he had two" Jimin says. Taehyung nods, chuckling.

Jungkook groans, his tattoos had been glowing ever since he bumped into those guys. Yes, he have two tattoos, meaning he have two soulmates.

Jungkook sips his coffee as he stared out of the window. He then spots the same guys, gasping. He got out after paying and ran after them.
"Hey! Hey!" He says, grabbing the two guys attention. They looked back and had these stares that could melt.
"Uh... I just wanted to see your tattoos... It's cause mine is both glowing" Jungkook says, showing the two tattoos. The two showed theirs and smiled.
"Yeah, we saw" Jimin says, chuckling.
"But you better be careful when you're around us... You might get in danger" Taehyung says, Jungkook slowly understanding.

"We're soulmates"