[Taekook] Drawing 💜

"Started off as an innocent drawing and in the end, they're actually soulmates"

Jungkook never thought about the thing they called as golden eyes. Golden eyes means, the person that are in front of you who also have it, means you are soulmates. He thought that was just some cliche thing, he never thought it would he true.

Jungkook sighs, papers in hand. As he looks up, he sees a guy that was so focused on his phone. He thought of something, should he draw him? It wouldn't hurt, right? And he can give it to the guy later. He smiled, nodding at himself. He starts drawing, looking up and back down at his drawing. He giggles, erasing some mistakes.

It took him a whole 15 minutes to finish the drawing, but it was worth it. As he sees that the guy is about to stand up, he took a deep breath before grabbing the guy's hand.
"Uh, hey" The guy says, frowning. He stared at Jungkook and that's it. There eyes glowed gold. They froze, gulping.
"Uh... I... I drew you awhile ago" Jungkook says, breaking the awkward silence that surrounds them.
"Wait, I need your number" The guy says and Jungkook nods, writing down his number on the paper.
"I'm Taehyung, nice to meet you, soulmate" Taehyung says, chuckling.

"I'm Jungkook, nice to meet you too"