[Jikook] Grandpas 💜🖤

Jungkyu smiles as he sees his hyung, running to him

Jungkyu smiles as he sees his hyung, running to him. Jumin smiled as he hugged his little friend.
"Hyungie! Look what I found! Mommy said its my grandpa" Jungkyu says before he shows the picture.
"Me too, Kyu!" Jumin says and showed his also.
"We should our ask mommy and daddy about them" Jumin says and Jungkyu pouts.
"What if we ask them both?! They're inside, right!" Jungkyu says and Jumin giggles, nodding.

"Mommy!" Mrs Park looks back, seeing her son.
"Mommy! We wanna know the story behind our grandpas!" Jungkyu says before making grabby hands towards his father, who then picked him up. The elders stared at each other, sighing before they nodded.
"Yay!" Both children cheered, giggling as they high-fived each other.

"Jiminie hyung!" Jungkook yelled as he sees his boyfriend.
"Oh, hey, baby!" Jimin says before he hugged Jungkook tightly.
"Mom and dad got mad at me again" Jungkook says, sighing.
"Why?" Jimin asks, worried for his boyfriend.
"They still want me to marry that girl" Jungkook says, shaking his head.
"Yeah, why don't they just let us marry each other?" Jimin says, caressing his boyfriend's cheek.

"Mom! Mom, please! Don't take me away from him!" Jungkook yelled as his mother grabbed his arm, dragging him out of the cafe.
"Hyung! Mom! Please!" Jungkook yells, crying.

Jimin looks up, seeing his father.
"So this is where you've been" His father says and also dragged him out.

"Mom-" Jungkook gets cut off as his mother glared at him, shaking her head.
"No, Jungkook, the wedding will be happening in a few days" She says while the only thing Jungkook could do is cry.

"Hyung... I'm glad to see you again..." Jungkook says and was pulled into a deep kiss.
"Let's run away" Jimin says, cupping Jungkook's cheeks and staring at his eyes. Jungkook didn't hesitate, he just immediately nods his head. They smiled at each other before kissing again.

"Jungkook!" Jungkook hears, looking back and his eyes widened.
"Run Kook!" Jimin yelled and Jungkook did, their parents found them. As Jungkook run, his father had catches up to him and he's caught.
"Hyung!" Jungkook yelled and he sees Jimin being grabbed also.
"No!" Jungkook cried as he did his best to get away.

Jungkook cries as he watched Jimin, in the altar with his future wife. He didn't have the courage to go inside, he didn't want to be seen, Jimin would probably run to him and his parents would get them away from each other again.
"Jungkook" He hears, gasping as he looked back. He sees his parents, who looked at him with pity as they saw his state. Tears staining his cheeks, his nose red and eyes puffy.
"Leave me alone!" He yelled and ran away. His parents gasps as he crosses the road, it was red lights.
"No!" Mrs Jeon yelled, her eyes widening as she now stared at her son being hit by a car.

"U-uh... Hi, Mr and Mrs Jeon, what brings you here... Uh... Is Jungkook okay?" Jimin asks, even though he's married, he still loves Jungkook.
"Jimin... About Jungkook, he's gone" Mrs Jeon says, biting her lips.
"What do you mean by gone? Did he move to some country?" Jimin asks, his heart dropping as he hears the last words.

"Jungkook's dead... He died on your wedding day... He saw you getting married... And his last words were that he's happy for you... "

Jungkyu and Jumin stared at each other, their smiles fell.
"Yeah, baby, he's your grandma's brother" Jungkyu's mother says, caressing her cheeks.
"That's a sad story" Jumin says, pouting.

"Yeah, but grandpas are happy now, up there"