[Jikook] You can sing! 💜

Jungkook nervously fiddled with his fingers, his boyfriend, Jimin just told him to audition

Jungkook nervously fiddled with his fingers, his boyfriend, Jimin just told him to audition. He really didn't want to, he was insecure about his voice. What if he gets a voice crack? What if he starts having a panic attack? W-what if he messes up the song?! Jungkook was out for his thought as someone grabbed onto his shoulders. He looks back, sighing as it was only Jimin.

"Don't be so tense, my baby" Jimin says, rubbing his back.
"Be confident, I have heard you singing in the shower, sometimes in our bedroom when I get home... You can sing" Jimin says, winking. Jungkook blushes at that, those things were his secret.
"I'm nervous, babe" The younger says, gulping. Jimin shook his head, kissing the top of his head.
"Don't worry, even if you don't get in, at least people will know how talented the person I'm dating" Jimin says, smirking.

Jungkook rolls his eyes until he called. Jimin smiled, lightly pushing him. Jungkook was about to say something but he was already on the stage. The judges gave him smiles that assured him. He was given a mic before he started singing. Jimin watches with loving eyes, how can Jungkook be so insecure with his voice, it's so good.
"That's my love" He whispered to himself, crossing his arms as he stared. Jungkook finishes the song, reopening his eyes. He closed his eyes because he thought that it'll take away the nervousness in him and it did. The judges looked at him, they were all standing while clapping.

Jungkook smiles, bowing before he rushed and hugged his boyfriend.
"I told you that it'll be okay, you can sing!" Jimin says, hugging Jungkook tightly. Jungkook just nuzzles his head on Jimin's shoulder, smiling.

 Jungkook just nuzzles his head on Jimin's shoulder, smiling