[Taekook] Heart 🖤

(Requested by shimla1210 🥺) (I have put it here, it's okay, right?)

Jungkook stared at Taehyung, who's breathing heavily as the others tries to calm him down. You could say, Taehyung had a weak heart. But he wanted to be an idol, but he needed to sometimes listen to the cautions as it might cause him his life. Jungkook felt bad for his hyung, he wanted to help him, but how?

The seven members danced on the stage, all having fun. Jungkook kept an eye on Taehyung, he already made a decision, he can help his hyung now. As the performance finishes, they all went to the backstage and sees how Taehyung is having a hard time breathing. That's when Taehyung's eyes rolled to the back of his head and he almost fell if it weren't for Namjoon catching him.

"It's getting worse, he needs a heart donor" The doctor says and the six gulps.
"H-heart donor... Where can we find..." Jin says, not being able to finish his sentence as he cried. Jungkook stared at his hyungs, would they be like this when they find out?

"We found a heart donor" The doctor says with a smile on his face.
"Really? Taehyung, hear that? You'll be able to have a chance in life" Jimin says as he hugged his friend. Taehyung smiled, thanking the doctor. The doctor gave Jungkook a stare and the younger looks away.

The transplant was successful, and Taehyung is so happy to know that he have another chance in life. The five was also happy that they'll be able to be with their second youngest.
"Hyungs, where's Jungkook?" Taehyung asks as he looks around.
"Well, he told us that he's going somewhere, we don't know though, he might be back later" Hoseok says, chuckling.

The doctor then walks in, and the six smiled at him, thanking him for the successful transplant.
"I'm so sorry" The doctor says as he gave an envelope. Namjoon bowed his head as he grabbed it carefully. He opened the envelope, unfolding the paper.

[TW ⚠️ MENTIONS OF SUICIDE ⚠️ TW]

Dear Hyungies...

   If you guys are reading this! I might be in some place where I'll be peaceful and happy! The thought of that is so good... Anyways, let's get to what I wrote this letter for. I wrote this letter so you guys could read the reason why I'm not there after Taehyungie hyung's transplant... Well, the heart is mine... Yes, I was the donor... I hid it because I didn't want you guys to stop me, I want to help V hyungie too... I just felt like I didn't deserve to live, and Taehyungie hyung needs to. He's love by many, while I'm not... The reason why I donated my heart is because I didn't want to be a burden to you guys from now on. I wanted to kill myself, but that would be so bad. So, I decided that donating my healthy heart to Taehyungie is good, at least I left something to you guys. Anyways, bye! We'll see again in another life, I love you all!

-Jungkookie! Your cutie maknae ♡

They all cried, hugging each other as they stared at the letter.

"Kookie... Why?"

 Why?"