[Jikook] I'm not dumb 🖤 pt2?

Taekookismylifu wanted a part 2, so here it is 🤣

Jimin continued to look for Jungkook, even if it's make him travel to other countries. He wanted the younger to forgive him, he didn't mean to do what he did, he was forced to. The girl forced him to kiss her, even if he didn't liked it. She threatened Jimin that if he didn't do it, then Jungkook would be dead by tomorrow. Him being the protective boyfriend he is, gave in even if it meant to hurt the younger. He didn't knew the younger saw them, he pushed her after he heard loud footsteps.

"Kiss me" Jimin's secretary, Jimyan said. He looked at the girl authors disgusts, pushing her away as she got in front of him.
"Why would I? You have an ugly face to be having something intimate with" The older said, the girl just smirked. She traced the older's chest with her finger, leaning in to his ear.
"What would you do if I say I knew your baby? What would you do if I say that I could kill him tomorrow? Would you kiss me or he'll be dead by tomorrow" She whispers in Jimin's ear, laughing maniacally as she pulled away.

"Don't involve him her--" The older's mouth was covered, the girl pulling out a pocket knife.
"This would be the thing I'll be using kill him, now tell me...kiss me or I'll hurt him" Jimyan said, licking the knife.
"You're a psychopath!" Jimin shouts, the knife being thrown on the ground. The secretary looks at the door, purposely leaving it open as she knew the CEO's boyfriend would look. She saw a glimpse of the white sneakers and quickly kissed the older.

She smirked as she saw Jungkook's reaction, being pushed away on the right time as the younger was now walking away. Jimin heard the familiar footsteps, pushing the girl to the ground harshly and running after the boy.

Jimin stared at the address he was given, looking back at the paper to double check. He then knocked, the door being answered after 3. It revealed Jungkook, who looks tired and miserable.
"H-Hyung, why are you here?! Get away!" The younger said, pushing the older away but his wrist was grabbed.
"D-don't touch me" Jungkook said, voice shaky as he slowly fell down to his knees.
"I wanna talk to you, Jungkook ah" Jimin says, tears filling his eyes as his heart broke at the sight.

Jimin and Jungkook talked it out, forgiving each other.

"Second chance?"

"Hmm, okay"